Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2183238 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2250 on: October 03, 2007, 05:54:09 pm »
Hi Susie,

how´s our story doing? Don´t tell me you can´t think of anything romantic to write... ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: One Hand In
« Reply #2251 on: October 03, 2007, 09:46:27 pm »
One Hand In by moremojo

Jack clenched his eyes shut and held his breath as one greasy cowboy finger slid gently but firmly up his rear passage, his sphincter squeezing against the rare but always welcome pressure; Ennis was a pro, Jack thought to himself, as a second finger, and then a third, joined in the tight digital bouquet forming in his insides.

Jack eased out breath slowly as he felt the knotted fist, the instrument that had given him so much love and pain together, press against his dripping portal, easing its way up, up into his system--Easy, buddy, Jack flashed in his mind as he felt the warm, pulsing entity come to rest deep inside his fraught, quivering intestines.

Unwilling but hotly sincere tears welled up in Jack's eyes as he softly affirmed, "Ennis...Ennis, I love you", feeling so vulnerable yet strangely at peace with his lover so intimately connected to him; only when he blinked away the tears did he recognize Pedro's face, slightly puzzled but determined to please his paying customer, only barely hearing, "Señor, you okay?", whereupon Jack, still slightly dazed, began to relax in preparation for the now unwelcome hand to make its exit.

So beautifully written, and so sad, moremojo!  Thanks for a look into Jack's experience with the Mexican rent boy.  I can imagine that it happened that way: no other one but Ennis would do.  Beautiful work, moremojo.  I'm so glad to see you here.  I've missed you!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 27th Early Morning
« Reply #2252 on: October 03, 2007, 09:49:36 pm »
Isn´t that one of the most tragic things of this story, that Ennis did make steps toward the sweet life, but too late, or too slowly... :(

Yes Dagi, agreed!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 27th Later that Morning
« Reply #2253 on: October 03, 2007, 09:51:26 pm »
It's so nice that the boys have a guardian angel.  Or is the blond guy Puck?  Hey, come to think of it, doesn't the devil play the violin?  No, he can't be the devil.

Gary

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: The blond man?  No, he's not the devil....

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2254 on: October 03, 2007, 09:52:14 pm »
It could be Pan's gay cousin.  ;D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Too cool, Dagi!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2255 on: October 03, 2007, 09:54:15 pm »
Hey there, Littlewing1957-
How's it going? :)

I'm doing okay.  How are you, Love?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2256 on: October 03, 2007, 09:56:38 pm »

1,000 POSTS!

GO LITTLEWING ..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... ..... GO LITTLEWING..... .....

Only 998 to go to the next one  ;D

Love Susie

Thanks so much Susie!  You guys really are so sweet!    :-*  I can't wait to reach my next 1000 post mark!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2257 on: October 03, 2007, 09:57:49 pm »
.... and there's that mysterious blond fella again!  I'm intrigued ... and he certaintly does have his work cut out for him ... Ennis is as stubborn as a mule!!   You're so brilliant at this littlewing!  :-*

Susie

Thanks for your kind words, SusieDear!  You thought I was gonna say SusieBaby, didn't ya?  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: September 24th, Later that Night
« Reply #2258 on: October 03, 2007, 10:02:36 pm »
Alma's "misery voice" is so descriptive, Littlewing.  I've never heard of the Black Angus restaurant.  Is that a chain?  Sounds like just the place for Jack and Ennis, but I noticed they couldn't stay there long.   :laugh:  I don't blame them for leaving early.

Gary

Black Angus?  Yes, it's a chain.  They have decent ribs, steaks and seafood there.  And the booths are very secluded!  Perhaps one day I can take you there.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Proof
« Reply #2259 on: October 03, 2007, 10:05:44 pm »
Thanks, Gary baby. You so nasty.

Yeehaw! The countdown 'til I go on vacation is only two days now. I'm gonna miss you guys! What will I do without you guys for three weeks?

What will we do without you?  Just come back to us safe and sound.