Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3192320 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2780 on: April 18, 2007, 11:19:06 pm »
This one was taken at the BAFTA dinner last year,  Heath appears to be snarling at the photographer.

I am in love with this photo of the two of them.  I don't know why...

Doesn't it seem they should be holding hands?  ;)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2781 on: April 19, 2007, 02:41:34 am »
I can't believe so many people here are actually falling for that dumbassed  "Jake and La Witherspoon" story

Brokies should know better. I'm sorry but that's the truth, brokies should simply know better and not be gullible twits like the rest of the population who believe everything they read and hear and end up electing That Man In The White House president because Sadaam was going to invade the eastern seaboard..

It's nothing but studio PR!!!

They star in a film,chat on the phone, a guy with a lot of money buys her kid a bike, they get seen NOT embracing each other in public and this is a romance?? This crap has gone on with damned near every major studio release since Gone With The Wind, and MOST of the romances never happened!!!

Are you guys crazy??

Jake G is not seeing La Witherspoon.

Just accept it, and stop believing all the BS you read in 'serious magazines' like US and PEOPLE roflmao. Since when has JG been Mr Hollywood in a high profile public romance??? There are a lot more similarities between he and his former costar Heath when it comes to privacy then meet the eye....

Besides, if had ever seen her nekked  and w/o makeup the sight would probably send him screaming. And this is a woman who can't act her way out of a paper bag, all she does is play Reece Witherspoon over and over and over and over....

I just can't take it

Hey bbjack, don't hold back, how do you really feel about all this?  ;)

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2782 on: April 19, 2007, 03:27:58 am »
If I said what i really think they'd ban me forever roflmao.

One thing: I mentioned Gone With The Wind? Vivien Leigh was supposed to be in love with Clark Gable.
Every paper in America with a gossip column said so.
In real life she couldn't stand him and wondered how such a famous romantic leading man could have such abominably bad breath....which is why her face was always slightly averted with a pinched nose whenever he, as Rhett Butler, embraced her Scarlett O'Hara.

She used to messenger various brands of toothpaste to him with nasty anonymous notes.

All while she was quietly having a torrid passionate love with Lawrence Olivier.

I guarantee this: Jakes real loves do not hit the papers.

And they are not "Hollywood", either.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 03:39:34 am by brokebackjack »
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2783 on: April 19, 2007, 04:50:04 am »

I guarantee this: Jakes real loves do not hit the papers.

And they are not "Hollywood", either.

How do you know?  ;D Well, I hope it is like you say. However, his relationship with Kirsten Dunst was very much in the papers, and it was real too. I guess he learned from the experiencie, didn't he?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2784 on: April 19, 2007, 05:19:23 am »
Ah, to which I reply how do YOU know it's NOT a crock? ;D

As for Kirsten, those 2 hardly curried publicity. They got it but didn't look for it; it's interesting who she ended up with post-Jake, and the timing of it...They were 2 kids aged what, 22-23 or so? who were seeing each other and by their own admission ended primarily as friends. {I like her public persona, so long as she isn't eating vegetables. }

I guarantee you one thing, which you yourself would probably admit:JG's real business is not in the gossip papers.

Trust me on this one, for once in your like lol: the witherspoon is  BS.

Even Donnie Darko would have run.

Scary. Really Scary.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2785 on: April 19, 2007, 09:07:40 am »
{I like her public persona, so long as she isn't eating vegetables. }

Not to go too OT, but I don't get it...  Spinach in her teeth or something?   ???

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2786 on: April 19, 2007, 10:33:17 am »
lol @ Brokebackjack and Elle - yes, do tell us how you really feel.

Secretly, I'm not wild about Reese, myself.  I like that she's a grown-up, i.e., responsible and mature and apparently a good parent, and not a party girl, but I don't like much else about her.  And like you, I've also never been a fan of her acting.  I've never seen her do anything different from one film to the next, either.  She's like George Clooney to me - all I ever see is her and none of her characters.  And please - like June Carter Cash was a stretch - the girl is from Nashville and she can sing.  Must have been a real challenge for her.   ::)

She strikes me as the type of girl who probably made fun of me relentlessly in high school - the cheerleader/popular/overachiever type.  I was an overachiever, too, but in a quiet, unassuming, shy way.  Most of the cheerleaders couldn't stand me, probably because I made them look as vacuous as they really were, and they never let me forget it.  I guarantee she would have been one of them.

I don't know - maybe you guys are right.  Maybe the PR people are just milking what's nothing more than a good friendship.  Hard to say at this juncture.  I will say that I'm sick to death of seeing her smug little face on the cover of all the rags at the check-out stand lately.

The important thing here is I'm not bitter.  ;)
No more beans!

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2787 on: April 19, 2007, 03:22:44 pm »
Not to go too OT, but I don't get it...  Spinach in her teeth or something?   ???
There is a famous picture of jake cringing as she chomped down on the ruffage.

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2788 on: April 19, 2007, 03:25:57 pm »
I saw Reece once at an ATM in Greenwich Village at 2AM.
Red red beady Vampire eyes, she scared the hell out a me.

scary

really scary

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2789 on: April 19, 2007, 04:12:46 pm »
I saw Reece once at an ATM in Greenwich Village at 2AM.
Red red beady Vampire eyes, she scared the hell out a me.

scary

really scary

:laugh:

Someone else here - Del, maybe? - mentioned knowing someone who met her once and who also found her not to be the sweet, kind thing she's purported to be.  Something about her aura bothers me - a certain smugness, I guess.  Oh, well - I'm never going to meet her, most likely, let alone sleep with her, so who am I to judge?

;)
No more beans!