Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3791940 times)

Offline libertyangel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • pour toujours...
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2410 on: August 26, 2007, 06:20:05 am »
I can't watch embedded vidoes today. Yesterday it worked just fine. But I think the fault is on my PC.  ???
But at least I can quote the post and then copy&paste the adress and see it on youtube.

Thanks for posting this. I liked it very much.
In the third shot he reminds me so much of Ennis (post divorce scene). The expression on his face, the clenched mouth and the little thing he does with his shoulders. The scene is similar, too. He stands in a parking lot and watches someone driving away in a car.

Do you mean this one?  :)

And the begining scenes this expretions are similar too......... :)

I love when Heath clenched his mounth like this! :)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2411 on: August 26, 2007, 11:36:37 am »

When I saw that Candy scene, I thought the same thing!  :)

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2412 on: August 26, 2007, 11:51:51 am »
Maybe Heath and all of you will come to my next exhibition of my paintings I create?? Welcome, bienvenue!! You know me already here as Artiste!!

L'AngdonArt, L'AngdonArt!! www.franco.ca/langdonart1

Come to the next exhibition September 11th till September 24th 2007 at the La Galerie Le 1040! (See english below French one please!!)

INVITATION EXPOSITION: Réflexions doubles Peintures L'AngdonArt
Artiste L’AngdonArt revient   La Galerie Le 1040, au 1040, rue Marie-Anne Est, Montréal du 11 au 24 septembre 2007

La galerie d’art pour la 3e année consécutive, La Galerie Le 1040, accueille en ses murs du 11 au 24 septembre 2007, des peintures récentes créées par Artiste L’AngdonArt. Réflexions doubles, exposition qu’il présente au public de Québec, permet l’exploration des multiples facettes du concept de réflexions par ses peintures dynamiques. Par exception que pour cette expostion, la galerie est accessible   chaque jour du 11 septembre de 10   22 heures jusqu'  lundi le 24 octobre de 10   14 heures.

Les peintures réflexions   la L'AngdonArt, sont comme un casse-tête ou une intrigue   déchiffrer,  traitant de la condition de la Terre et de la condition Humaine. Les réflexions que détaille chaque œuvre de l’artiste soulignent donc des reflets ou deux paysages différents par chaque peinture, approche propre   Artiste L'AngdonArt. Mais c'est plus que ceci!!

D'habitude, même si il y a une réflexion tempêtueuse, L'AngdonArt accentue aussi une réflexion paisible. Créant des peintures spectaculaires, parfois des paysages panoramiques, L'AngdonArt développe son propre style comme un jeu. Non seulement artistique, mais aussi social (comme L'Occident et L'Orient), intellectuel, terrestre, culturel. Par des images de vraisemblance de la nature et des planètes, L'AngdonArt propose des jeux humains rendus visibles par son imaginaire exprimé sur ses toiles.

Artiste L’AngdonArt sera présent   la galerie pour toute la durée de l’exposition, au 1040, rue Marie-Anne-Est (monter la rue Saint-Denis, tourner droite sur Mont-Royal, jusqu'au sens unique Christophe-Colomb et descendre une rue jusqu'au coin Marie-Anne Est). Il vous invite   venir explorer en sa compagnie les récentes compositions artistiques de son nouveau concept pour vous le dévoiler.
Venez découvrir les réflexions L'AngdonArt et deux fois!! S.V.P., tu mentionnes que tu es sur Bettermost lors ta visite à la galerie!! Baisers, baiser!!

You are welcome to see daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. the recent 2007 L'AngdonArt paintings from September 11th to the September 24th till 3 p.m., at La Galerie Le 1040, at 1040 Marie-Anne Est, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; go up on the Saint-Denis Street, turn right on Mont-Royal Street, till the one way Christophe-Colomb Street turning right till next corner where is the beautiful art gallery at the Marie-Anne Est Street! As L'AngdonArt presents two different landscapes in each painting!! To discover, yes to discover twice or more!! So come?? !! Hugs! Hugs!! Please mention that you are on Bettermost when you visit me at the gallery!!

Scott6373

« Reply #2413 on: August 26, 2007, 03:15:05 pm »

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2414 on: August 26, 2007, 03:19:20 pm »
Are you here Heath? Coming to my exhibition of my paintings I create? Welcome!

Bring one or some of your creations so that I may exhibit it or them same time in the gallery?? I heard that you create too... paint on canvas!!

And all of you too is this invitation, if you create paintings, drawing, etc., or not; try to come!

Hugs, hugs!!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2415 on: August 26, 2007, 05:08:04 pm »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2416 on: August 26, 2007, 05:20:36 pm »
This is enough to make me start going to ball games!

L

Yeah, if only I had time and $$ to follow super cool hunky celebs around the globe...
**sigh**
 :)
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2417 on: August 27, 2007, 07:27:22 am »

Yes Libertyangel, those were exactly the pics I meant. Thanks for posting them  :).

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2418 on: August 27, 2007, 07:34:36 am »
Look what I found on the official page of the town of Venezia  :D. They're from a press conference about Casanova.
I think we didn't have these pics on this thread yet.The girl is Sienna Miller and to the right is Jeremy Irons, but I don't know who the other guy is.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2419 on: August 27, 2007, 07:35:41 am »