Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3797278 times)

mvansand76

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2480 on: September 02, 2007, 10:45:05 am »
I was of the opinion they had gotten married last winter. And I want to believe they are still together. I mean, that article...they misspelled Matilda's name. Can we really trust their info?

L

Those were rumors too I think. I want them to be together forever, just for the sake of Brokeback Mountain and them having met on the set! LOL! But seriously, I was hoping they would make it. I am starting to think nobody can make it. But it might not be true at all!
Yeah, I think they are cute together too, Chrissie!

Can't believe the comments on US weekly and ONTD! People are so damn nasty!
At first I also hoped that it's not true.  But HLC has confirmed it, so it should be true.  It's really a sad news.

What's HLC?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2481 on: September 02, 2007, 10:48:59 am »
HLC: Heath Ledger Central

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

mvansand76

« Reply #2482 on: September 02, 2007, 10:50:47 am »
Aaaaah OK, so they only confirm when it's verifiable and true?

yb

« Reply #2483 on: September 02, 2007, 10:52:17 am »

What's HLC?

Sorry, HLC is 'Heath Ledger Central', sort of an Unofficial Heath Homepage, the webmistress is a friend of Heath, so any news coming from her is trustworthy. 

mvansand76

« Reply #2484 on: September 02, 2007, 10:56:41 am »
Sorry, HLC is 'Heath Ledger Central', sort of an Unofficial Heath Homepage, the webmistress is a friend of Heath, so any news coming from her is trustworthy. 

Aaaaah thanks for that, I am surfing there right now for the first time in my life!  :D For the wrong reason though... *sad*

mvansand76

« Reply #2485 on: September 02, 2007, 11:03:08 am »

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2486 on: September 02, 2007, 11:58:21 am »

I just wanted to post a little tribute picture.

I am sad, like anyone else. 

Of course I am a Heath fan (duh!); all I know about Michelle is only from things he has said... but mostly, you just want the people you like to be happy.  And going through a break-up is never a happy thing, no matter how "right" it is.

I had worried that maybe things weren't all that great because we haven't really seen any happy pictures of them together lately, but I had hoped that was just because they didn't want to be photographed. 

In the end, together or apart, I just wish them happiness in their lives.

“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

mvansand76

« Reply #2487 on: September 02, 2007, 12:03:32 pm »

Of course I am a Heath fan (duh!); all I know about Michelle is only from things he has said... but mostly, you just want the people you like to be happy.  And going through a break-up is never a happy thing, no matter how "right" it is.

I had worried that maybe things weren't all that great because we haven't really seen any happy pictures of them together lately, but I had hoped that was just because they didn't want to be photographed. 

Well put! Thanks for posting this...

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2488 on: September 02, 2007, 12:27:42 pm »

Thanks for the picture, NB--they look sooooo happy there. I wish they'd stayed just like that always.   :'(  :'(  :'(
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #2489 on: September 02, 2007, 03:07:10 pm »
Such sad news!   :(

I hope it all works out for the best for them.
Ich bin ein Brokie...