Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3795690 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2490 on: September 02, 2007, 03:30:13 pm »
This is a cool slideshow of posters from his movies.  Takes about a minute to watch:

http://heathheathens.net/portal.html

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2491 on: September 02, 2007, 03:48:37 pm »
Can't believe the comments on US weekly and ONTD! People are so damn nasty!

My turn to ask, Snavel: what is ONTD?

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2492 on: September 02, 2007, 03:58:56 pm »
This might be weird to do, and is the exact opposite of what I prefer to see usually, but:

mvansand76

« Reply #2493 on: September 02, 2007, 04:12:29 pm »
My turn to ask, Snavel: what is ONTD?

Oh No They Didn't, a livejournal blog where everybody can post mostly gossip. You have to quickly scroll through the ridiculous crap to get to the good stuff: movie news and new trailers, newly released posters and stuff.

Mel

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2494 on: September 02, 2007, 04:41:11 pm »

Well I just have a feeling that Heath is such an enigma, that some time in the future he himself, will probably be the subject of a movie as well. 

Beautiful mind

Offline pettifogger

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Just passin through
« Reply #2495 on: September 02, 2007, 04:41:56 pm »
From the papers in Oz

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,22349778-5013560,00.html

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams split
September 03, 2007 12:00am
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

THE Hollywood love affair between Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams may have taken its final bow, with US reports suggesting the pair have ended their short marriage.

Although rumours of the couple's rocky relationship and increasing distance have persisted for several months, popular American publication US Weekly yesterday "confirmed" the split.

The magazine quotes a source close to the couple as saying, "Heath and Michelle quietly and amicably split a few weeks ago.

"They tried very hard to make it work but finally decided to separate.

"They have a beautiful daughter and are committed to being great parents."

Ledger's and Williams' reps declined to comment but the notoriously private pair are said to be ending their marriage because of work commitments.

The couple met on the set of Brokeback Mountain in 2004, with the love affair spilling off the big screen and into real life.

In 2005, Williams gave birth to their daughter Matilda Rose and the couple are believed to have married secretly earlier this year.

But as their profiles soared, the film duo's hectic schedules on international locations has reportedly put intense pressure on their relationship.

Williams has spent the past few months based in London shooting the dramatic feature Incendiary with Ewan McGregor, while Ledger has been working out of Chicago filming the latest Batman instalment, The Dark Knight.

Ledger's Perth-based family were unavailable for comment but are believed to be supporting the star.

The Ledger clan were recently spotted taking Matilda on an outing to Disneyland, with witnesses noting Williams' absence.
You and I are travelers just passing through this earth

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2496 on: September 02, 2007, 11:41:54 pm »
I hope nobody objects to a joke at a time like this, but BannerHill made one at imdb that I thought was hilarious:

Does this mean....that Jake is gonna show up all happy and expectant?

:laugh:

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2497 on: September 03, 2007, 01:35:47 am »
I hope nobody objects to a joke at a time like this, but BannerHill made one at imdb that I thought was hilarious:

:)  And thanks for reminding me of Banner Hill, my Aero buddy.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2498 on: September 03, 2007, 01:51:44 am »

You mean:

............. lookin all perky;)

I think it's sad that they separated.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #2499 on: September 03, 2007, 08:45:54 pm »
Is anybody reallly surprised that they have separated???

It is sad, as it is, whenever a relationship breaks down, particularly when a child is involved.....but I am not surprised, and I think most people would be feeling the same way.

They didnt seem like a compatible couple from the start, i think the baby was what made them have a relationship in the first place....and....I think the baby was consumated at a time when Heath was trying to show himself and the world, that he was only "play acting" in Brokeback.

I know I sound cynical, and I dont mean to, but that is what I have thought from the beginning and I dont think I am alone with those thoughts.....

Lets hope they both can find someone who will be their life long partner, and that little Matilda grows up a happy little girl.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection