Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3804003 times)

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2500 on: September 03, 2007, 10:12:38 pm »
Surprised?  No.

In all honesty, little in this world surprises me.

I say this all the time at my job, and I think it applies here: there is always hope, and there are never any guarantees.

Heath and Michelle's relationship is between the two of them, I have only my impressions from the media; they certainly would not have been, nor will they likely be the last, couple to make a go of it for a baby.

I have never heard nor seen anything to make me believe/suspect Heath felt he needed to 'prove' his sexuality to the world.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:38:06 pm by notBastet »
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2501 on: September 03, 2007, 10:55:25 pm »
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2502 on: September 04, 2007, 03:00:03 pm »
Michelle and Matilda. This picture was on today's edition of People online. Little Matilda is definitely a female version of Heath. I'm surprised Michelle is actually smiling at the paps, though she could've been smiling at Matilda and the pap just caught her but it's nice to see her smile for a change. I have to say, however, she could improve that hair. It does not do her any justice.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2503 on: September 04, 2007, 03:05:43 pm »
Heath in Venice promoting I'm Not There. (From People online too)

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2504 on: September 04, 2007, 03:14:34 pm »
I have to say, however, she could improve that hair. It does not do her any justice.

I don't think it's particularly flattering, either. Maybe she has it that way for a role?  ???

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2505 on: September 04, 2007, 03:25:03 pm »
I don't think it's particularly flattering, either. Maybe she has it that way for a role?  ???

That's what I was wondering...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline oilgun

« Reply #2506 on: September 04, 2007, 04:20:13 pm »

I just feel bad about the break-up because I feel responsible in a way.  A few weeks ago I gave Heath an ultimatum,  me or Michelle, so it looks like he made his choice...

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2507 on: September 04, 2007, 06:23:20 pm »
I just feel bad about the break-up because I feel responsible in a way.  A few weeks ago I gave Heath an ultimatum,  me or Michelle, so it looks like he made his choice...

Aww, so he did it for you? Dang! I thought it was for me!  ;)  ;D

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2508 on: September 04, 2007, 06:41:39 pm »
Can you stand more humor injected into a sad discussion? A poster named krains on imdb wrote:

Maybe he's not the marrying kind.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #2509 on: September 04, 2007, 07:14:06 pm »
I wasn't surprised by it, and I have never really thought that Heath and Michelle's relationship really had anything to do with the theme of Brokeback.  I think it had more to do with the dynamics of playing a couple on the big screen.  It is a show business cliche that onscreen couples tend to become offscreen couples, but it also has a heavy weight of truth - the intimate chemistry that has to be established to portray the dynamic - and Michelle was very much Heath's "type" based upon his previous steadies.  And naturally, part of that cliche is that the dynamic does fade.  However, I am sure Heath winces at the interview he gave where he talked about wanting five kids.  I hope he isnt planning on five different mothers for them!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”