Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3806244 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5070 on: May 03, 2008, 03:30:11 am »
Like Bel said: it's good to know you're all still out there, and still enjoying us posting.

I'm so here everyday-just as always. Thanks Chrissi ( and all you other loving Heathens) and I can't wait to hug on you at the end of the month.

I love you Heathens!

Awww, Ruby. Thank you sweetie :-*. It's the same for me. I'll squeeze the air outta you!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5071 on: May 03, 2008, 03:42:46 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens  :)

I wanted to post this picture today (and I do  ;))

And I found more of the same photoshooting:

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5072 on: May 03, 2008, 11:29:29 am »

That is just gorgeous!  One for my personal collection.  Beautiful boyish Heath.

He really was a looker wasn't he.
 But more than that, in some of the photos, eg this one, you can see a whole lifetime of character and emotion in those eyes.Talk about an old soul.

I am pretty big on eyes, no surprise there in view of my occupation.But I really do believe they are the windows to the soul. More so in some that others.

It has always struck me how many times Heath was pictured wearing sunspecs.

It never struck me as a Hollywood thing with him.More  a way of guarding his emotions, privacy of the soul almost.
In that you can have all the photos of me you want. But you will very rarely get the true essence of me.

Offline skola

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5073 on: May 03, 2008, 05:37:03 pm »

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #5074 on: May 03, 2008, 08:06:11 pm »

Hunh. They both look so much younger than they do in Ten Things I Hate About You. Were they friends before that movie?

Fabulous pictures Chrissi!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #5075 on: May 03, 2008, 09:25:46 pm »
hey Court-long time...

Heath does look longer with the short, light hair. I think the two of them became friends during that film- Heath was pretty new to the states at that time. He was 19, the age he was when Ennis met Jack. Even though Heath and Jack were pretty young still during the filming of BbM, seeing pictures of them at 19 really brings home how young those characters were when they fell in love.

Heathen

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5076 on: May 04, 2008, 02:07:25 am »
Hunh. They both look so much younger than they do in Ten Things I Hate About You. Were they friends before that movie?

Fabulous pictures Chrissi!

I'm guessing this is post-Ten Things, during promotion of the movie. 

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #5077 on: May 04, 2008, 05:25:30 am »
I can hardly believe how young Heath looked. It feels like such a strange visitation from the past, seeing those pictures.

And *is* that really Joseph Gordon-Levitt? I was thinking first yes, then maybe, then definitely "no" when I came to the last photo. He is pretty unrecognizable in that one. If it is, I'm reminded once more of the strange coincidence that these days, I think JGL looks so much like Heath in many more recent images, it always gives me a jolt every time I see it.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5078 on: May 04, 2008, 06:43:16 am »
I can hardly believe how young Heath looked. It feels like such a strange visitation from the past, seeing those pictures.

And *is* that really Joseph Gordon-Levitt? I was thinking first yes, then maybe, then definitely "no" when I came to the last photo. He is pretty unrecognizable in that one.

I don't think it's JGL. I think it's Andrew Keegan. One of the pics is scribbled on "... Andrew asks"

If it is, I'm reminded once more of the strange coincidence that these days, I think JGL looks so much like Heath in many more recent images, it always gives me a jolt every time I see it.

Weeks ago, my husband brought home a movie I had never heard of. The Lookout. I saw only one scene, pretty much at the beginning. It was dark and two teenagers were driving in a car at night. For a split-second I thought there was Heath, but of course it was JGL. You're right about that jolt. It hurts. I didn't watch the movie yet.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5079 on: May 04, 2008, 06:47:35 am »
It's already after noon here, almost 1pm. Good morning to the US Heathens anyway  :).

Another 10 Things picture today. I dunno. In some pics, I think JGL looks quite a bit like Heath, in others he doesn't have the slightest resemblance.