Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3806211 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5170 on: May 14, 2008, 11:47:12 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

That picture this morning was so hard for me.I started blubbing like a 2 year old.I hasten to add not a criticism,he just looked so amazing in such a large piccy.
I am starting to think I am getting a bit silly here,half way through May and I still end up in tears,quite out of the blue.
Thankyou all the same for such a beautiful image though.

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #5171 on: May 14, 2008, 11:52:08 am »
not to start a whole discussion or anything, but I would guess (not venturing to know) that Heath would want his WHOLE family taken care of...

(i.e. mother, sister, father, daughter, etc.)

Yes, surely. You're very right. I was steeped in the "legalese" thinking of the article I'd just read.

Hence I thought that instead of legally trying to second-guess how the estate would have been re-distributed in an hypothetical updated will, had it existed, the one thing one can be absolutely, completely and utterly sure of is that Matilda would have been provided for. While Heath's other family by and large consists of grown-up people in suffient charge of their own lives and not in the same way as Matilda needing to be "taken care of". Possibly with the exception of the two younger sisters, I can't recall their ages.

Also, I was influenced by my own country's laws in this area, where the children (be they acknowledged as such or not, as long as they by any means can prove paternity,  by way of DNA or in other ways) inherit minimum 67% of the estate. It is also legally impossible for a parent to disinherit a child. The thinking behind that law is, I suppose, what also caused me to write what I did.

*Sigh*

It's so weird and sad and horrible to even speak of this topic in connection with Heath, who was sparkling with so much energy and so alive and who just had so much going on in life, so many plans and ideas and so much yet to do. It's easy to see why his will hadn't been updated... he didn't think this could ever happen and neither did we.  :'(

Offline BelAir

« Reply #5172 on: May 14, 2008, 04:50:13 pm »
yes, the law is the law is the law, stupid or not.

(I can just picture Heath being all fidgety talking about the law and how it can be obstructive for what one really wants, in some sort of hypothetical scenario.)

law, will, wishes, wants, etc. aside, I shall say that I hope Heath's mother, father, sisters, etc. are fine, as I hope Michelle and Matilda are also fine.  (Hopefully Michelle has all things set for Matilda, etc. in being able to care for her.  At least (hopefully, I suppose) Matilda has the advantage that her surviving parent can hopefully provide for her.

I guess what I am getting at in some circuitous way, is, if you take a step back from the whole scenario, at least Michelle and Matilda [presumably] aren't destitute, no matter what happens with Heath's estate.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5173 on: May 15, 2008, 02:11:15 am »
(Elle and RouX)  :-*

(Fiona) I'm sorry the pic made you cry. Don't feel silly about it. You're not alone. We just talked about it on the other thread: it comes in waves.

*Sigh*

It's so weird and sad and horrible to even speak of this topic in connection with Heath, who was sparkling with so much energy and so alive and who just had so much going on in life, so many plans and ideas and so much yet to do. It's easy to see why his will hadn't been updated... he didn't think this could ever happen and neither did we.  :'(

*sigh* I'm so with you friend.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5174 on: May 15, 2008, 02:14:21 am »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5175 on: May 15, 2008, 04:24:35 am »
Nice one, Chrissi.  :) 

Offline optom3

« Reply #5176 on: May 15, 2008, 09:42:36 am »

I'm loving this one, happy smiley Heath, and those beautiful hands and fingers, sigh.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5177 on: May 15, 2008, 09:49:14 am »
Something else I have just realised that I love about him.He didn't have those insane Hollywood bleached whiter than white,mother nature never intended, teeth. O.K so I know that was partly because he smoked,but he still did not go down the Hollywood route.
Not many like him around,or as my mum says,'you don't get many of them to the pound". He really was so unique, just his lovely natural self.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #5178 on: May 15, 2008, 10:17:14 am »
Oui, Heath au naturel, even when he jumped off the cliff into the water in the BM movie !!

Merci Heath !!

Does anyone recall that ??

You make me think of that optom !! Merci !

Offline optom3

« Reply #5179 on: May 15, 2008, 07:39:59 pm »
Oui, Heath au naturel, even when he jumped off the cliff into the water in the BM movie !!

Merci Heath !!

Does anyone recall that ??

You make me think of that optom !! Merci !

Well you know I recall it vividly,as Heath was himself and jake used a body double. Still don't know why.You can't be shy when you have already filmed a passionate kiss with another man.
I recall reading somewher that was one of the 1st scenes to be fimed.
There are certain parts of my dvd, which will disintegrate if I freeze,pause,or watch in slow motion too many more times.!!!
I will leave it to your imagination to take a guess which.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:06:23 am by Elle »