Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3808714 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #6450 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:53 am »
Bonjour to Heath, to optom, and to all...

au revoir,
hugs! More pics of Heath... please?

Just because you asked so nicely and said please !!

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #6451 on: September 05, 2008, 09:49:23 am »
Merci injest !

Now you made me smile like Heath! Wow!

You made my morning happy already !

May you be so happy too all day!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6452 on: September 06, 2008, 03:58:25 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

Last night Kerstin and I finally managed to the TDK for the second time (our third attempt). I can't help myself, but if he weren't a psychopathic mass murderer (which is of course hard to ignore, lol), the Joker would really be a likable character. Maybe I'm, biased, I can live with that ;D.

Oh, and a little sidenote I wanted to share: directly after the movie people came out, talking about it. A young couple walked by me and the guy said: "The Joker really deserves an Oscar."
Without going into that discussion whether I agree or not, the comment made me smile. :)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #6453 on: September 06, 2008, 04:09:06 am »
I'm looking at the picture and thinking "there must be easier ways of drying your hair.... " ;)

Of course I agree about the Joker. Love him unashamedly, no matter how psychopatic he is supposed to be.

Wishing a lovely and relaxed weekend to you and to Kerstin, Chrissi!  :-*

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6454 on: September 06, 2008, 08:28:05 am »
I'm looking at the picture and thinking "there must be easier ways of drying your hair.... " ;)

You think so?  ;) ;D

Of course I agree about the Joker. Love him unashamedly, no matter how psychopatic he is supposed to be.

I'm asking myself what other people (non Heathens, non Brokies) think. If they actually like the character of the Joker? If Nolan (and Heath) meant it to be that way? It's somehow schizophrenic, there's the Joker, blowing up half of Gotham City (think only of the pencil scene!) - but we like him ::).

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6455 on: September 06, 2008, 08:31:28 am »
This week Heath is the cover story of a magazine in Germany.
 :) and  :-\ :(

We're talking about it on the 1000+club thread, but I also wanted to post the pic of the cover here:

Offline optom3

« Reply #6456 on: September 06, 2008, 09:02:04 am »
Merci injest !

Now you made me smile like Heath! Wow!

You made my morning happy already !

May you be so happy too all day!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Artiste it was Fiona who posted the smiling Heath, for you .I think you need to go and see a good optom(etrist) anyone know one round here!!!

Offline optom3

« Reply #6457 on: September 06, 2008, 09:13:57 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

Last night Kerstin and I finally managed to the TDK for the second time (our third attempt). I can't help myself, but if he weren't a psychopathic mass murderer (which is of course hard to ignore, lol), the Joker would really be a likable character. Maybe I'm, biased, I can live with that ;D.

Oh, and a little sidenote I wanted to share: directly after the movie people came out, talking about it. A young couple walked by me and the guy said: "The Joker really deserves an Oscar."
Without going into that discussion whether I agree or not, the comment made me smile. :)

n
There is a lovely interview with Michael Caine on youtube,I can't post it as every time I try, I can't get it to work.In the interview he marvels at Heath's acting,and he is of course himself,up there with the greats.
One thng he did say was how on earth had Heath managed to get kaughs out of this psychopathic mass murderer.He appeared truly in awe of Heath's talent.He was 100% certain he should get an Oscar and he quite deliberately said that was nothing to do with his, well you know January.(still can't say that word)
The second time I saw TDK I was better able to see funny moments and I even started to feel sorry for the joker.
Very odd, I know it was nothing to do with what happened to Heath, it really was for the Joker.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #6458 on: September 06, 2008, 10:39:01 am »
Happy weekend, Heathens!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6459 on: September 06, 2008, 11:00:44 am »
Happy weekend, Heathens!

Hey, that's cool Paul 8). Thanks for posting :).