The World Beyond BetterMost > Anything Goes

Fun discussions are fine . . .

(1/9) > >>

TJ:
Fun discussions are fine  . . . but, I had hoped that more people would be willing to discuss the movie and the original short story and that's why I joined the BetterMost Forums board.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?board=3.0

vkm91941:

--- Quote from: TJ on May 08, 2006, 01:28:48 am ---Fun discussions are fine  . . . but, I had hoped that more people would be willing to discuss the movie and the original short story and that's why I joined the BetterMost Forums board.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?board=3.0

--- End quote ---

Most of the serious discussions take place on:

The Movie Resources, and  The Brokeback Mountain Open Forum...there are some serious discussions on Chez Tremblay but recently not as much if you go back a page or two you will find more to your liking.  But start new threads on the Open Forum just be patient, folks will respond.  You might also want to try the Ultimate Brokeback Forum at DaveCullin.com enormous site with a LARGE amount of posts.

TJ:

--- Quote from: vkm91941 on May 08, 2006, 01:42:13 am ---Most of the serious discussions take place on:

The Movie Resources, and  The Brokeback Mountain Open Forum...there are some serious discussions on Chez Tremblay but recently not as much if you go back a page or two you will find more to your liking.  But start new threads on the Open Forum just be patient, folks will respond.  You might also want to try the Ultimate Brokeback Forum at DaveCullin.com enormous site with a LARGE amount of posts.

--- End quote ---

The moderators and Dave Cullen himself appear to be uppity snobs at the so-called "Ultimate Brokeback Forum." They don't like me there at all. One of the moderators from Norway was a know-it-all but, she had no idea as to what I was talking about in the first place since her first language was not Standard American English. But, still she had to correct me by PM.

Even the "avatar" pic Cullen uses to ID himself looks like he has his nose in the air. They certainly did no like members admitting they were Christians over there. Cullen included.

Ray:
I embrace true Christians because they are all accepting and don't judge. They accept the world as it is and they don't incite hatred, fear, or bigotry.  The shame is there are so few around.

isabelle:

--- Quote from: TJ on May 08, 2006, 01:50:33 am ---she had no idea as to what I was talking about in the first place since her first language was not Standard American English.
--- End quote ---

Woaw woaw woaw (I think that was not Standard American English either, was it?), will I just have to shut up because my English is more sort of... British? Well, Scottish actually... with a bit of funny-sounding phrases I'm sure, me being a foreigner  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version