Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8971095 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14310 on: February 22, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »
They look great to me! I'd eat 'em if I weren't avoiding carbs.  :-\

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #14311 on: February 23, 2016, 02:40:55 am »
Looks more like a three-dimensional piece of art than something I'd want to eat.

Same thoughts here. Make them smaller and they would make nice rings :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #14312 on: February 23, 2016, 10:54:19 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Disappointing snowstorm, huh?  LOL  Well, no snowstorm today, but the weather is supposed to be crappy!  We have rain today, turning to sleet and freezing rain, and then maybe 2 inches of snow overnight, and then back to rain all day tomorrow.

bleh!

No bowling for me tonight, it's my night off!  :)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #14313 on: February 24, 2016, 10:37:05 am »
Maybe you should consider a move to balmy Minneapolis!  :laugh:  We've only had one significant snow this year -- maybe 10-12", and it melted down pretty quickly. The others have all been a couple of inches here, a couple of inches there. It has also been way warmer than usual. Climate change is working in our favor this year.

If I could count on this happening every winter I'd vote for Republicans! (Kidding.)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14314 on: February 24, 2016, 10:22:57 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

been busy cooking for the luncheon we're having on Friday.  Yesterday was pulled pork, today was mac & cheese, and tomorrow I'm making meatballs.

Took work off on Monday (Oscars are on Sunday) so I'll get a day of rest!  :)

Hope that everyone is doing well!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14315 on: February 25, 2016, 10:10:44 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

lmao!  Friday is coming, and I am so ready for it.

Luncheon tomorrow for my immediate supervisor, Minh, luncheon/baby shower combined.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #14316 on: February 25, 2016, 10:41:19 pm »
I like those work social events. I have two jobs, as I've probably mentioned. One of them has occasional, very informal events, where people in the union bring pot luck dishes or whatever. They'd probably be fine, but the people aren't all that friendly. But at my other job, the company takes us out to lunches and dinners and other special events--a river cruise, a museum tour, dinner at the top of the city's tallest building and, few weeks ago, bowling! I've only bowled twice in my life, and therefore am a terrible bowler, so I was kind of dreading it. But it was actually quite fun. My boss turned out to actually be a worse bowler than me, and it was her idea to go there!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14317 on: February 25, 2016, 11:53:03 pm »
few weeks ago, bowling! I've only bowled twice in my life, and therefore am a terrible bowler, so I was kind of dreading it. But it was actually quite fun. My boss turned out to actually be a worse bowler than me, and it was her idea to go there!

Several years ago, bowling was our division Christmas holiday party. I was dreading it, but fortunately I wasn't the worst on my team!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14318 on: February 26, 2016, 09:57:29 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Well, the days are getting longer now!  I realized yesterday that it was still light when I got home!

Friday!  Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Luncheon/baby shower here at work, and then this evening is cleaning the apartment and putting up the St. Patrick's decor.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14319 on: February 26, 2016, 09:58:54 am »
I've only bowled twice in my life, and therefore am a terrible bowler, so I was kind of dreading it. But it was actually quite fun. My boss turned out to actually be a worse bowler than me, and it was her idea to go there!

Several years ago, bowling was our division Christmas holiday party. I was dreading it, but fortunately I wasn't the worst on my team!  :laugh:

My boss here at work is talking about getting everyone out for an afternoon of bowling!  I think it would be fun!