Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8933350 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14580 on: July 14, 2016, 09:09:27 pm »
:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14581 on: July 15, 2016, 11:08:07 am »

Hello Bettermost Friends!

TGIF everyone!  I hope that you all are doing ok!!  Anyone have good plans for the weekend?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14582 on: July 20, 2016, 04:02:38 pm »

Happy Hump Day everyone!

My goodness, the weeks go by quicker and quicker, it seems.

Working from home is not an option for me, as I don't have a laptop.  However, I think I'd get nothing done at home, so I'd be better here at the office.  LOL

Mom and dad have decided to get an inflatable pool for the backyard, so that they have a place for Trenton to swim when he comes to visit.

;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14583 on: July 20, 2016, 04:31:31 pm »
Working from home is not an option for me, as I don't have a laptop.  However, I think I'd get nothing done at home, so I'd be better here at the office.  LOL

My employer issues laptops for that purpose, but I don't want one. I don't want to work from home. Too many distractions--also no place, really, to spread out my work, as I sometimes need to do.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14584 on: July 20, 2016, 07:42:07 pm »
My employer issues laptops for that purpose, but I don't want one. I don't want to work from home. Too many distractions--also no place, really, to spread out my work, as I sometimes need to do.

I hear ya, Jeff.  I'd end up watching trashy tv instead of work.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14585 on: July 22, 2016, 10:28:20 am »

Ugh!  I Hate being sweaty, so that is probably the least sexy come-on someone could use on me.   :laugh:

Saturday figures to be a busy day, and Sunday the usual lunch with family/wash laundry.

Not much "me" time, but I'll deal.  LOL

How is everyone  else?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14586 on: July 25, 2016, 11:39:12 am »

Are people really that addicted to their phones?  I'd much rather have toilet paper in that sitation.

Monday here, and my big boss is on vacation the next two weeks.  :)  The office will be quiet!

grey skies are about, and thunderstorms are predicted.  Hopefully, that will cool us off, we're at 96 with a "feels like" 106.

bleh!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14587 on: July 25, 2016, 11:43:56 am »

Are people really that addicted to their phones?  I'd much rather have toilet paper in that sitation.

Me, too!

Reminds me of an unforgettable dream/nightmare I had years ago: I was sitting on a toilet in the middle of a busy intersection!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14588 on: July 25, 2016, 02:44:18 pm »
While I become a bit nervous if I find I have left my cell phone at home in case of car breakdown or something, I do not turn it on in the house until I am about to go out. Calls are redirected to my home phone when it is turned off anyway. Last month I made one call for less than a minute and I cannot remember what it was and I am sure I did not receive any calls on it. I mainly use it when travelling and even then not very much.
It is only connected to wifi at home and to the free city wifi so I might check emails when waiting for the bus to come home.
But then I am addicted to my computer, this morning I turned it on and it wanted to update the system which took about 20 minutes while I drank my coffee and drummed my fingers
 ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14589 on: July 26, 2016, 09:15:21 am »

^^^^^^^^^^

How true is that?  There are times I go away on vacation, and come back to piles of work in the cube that must be tended to, and it makes me wonder why I even go on trips.  LOL

Rain was crazy here last night!  Pounded down in sheets.  Back up to high temps today, but less humid, so I don't think we'll get any more storms today.