Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9084261 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12510 on: November 01, 2013, 09:03:40 am »
Well after that descriptive narrative I think I should go to mass too.....even though i am not a catholic.... ::)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #12511 on: November 01, 2013, 03:45:24 pm »
It may not be the same all over Europe, but here in Sweden tomorrow is the actualy holiday.
Since most people are off work on Saturdays anyway, it doesn't make any real difference.
Except one: I won't get my daily paper tomorrow!  >:(

I think a lot of people (Christians) put candles on the graves of their loved ones.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #12512 on: November 01, 2013, 06:32:47 pm »
Well after that descriptive narrative I think I should go to mass too.....even though i am not a catholic.... ::)

:laugh:  :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #12513 on: November 03, 2013, 04:44:01 pm »
Not a holiday here :)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12514 on: November 04, 2013, 09:05:03 am »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

Well, I wish I had that option, but unfortunately, I must work, so here I am, in my cube on a Monday morning.

It's pretty quiet here in the office, which (of course) is not a problem.  LOL  Next Monday is a bank holiday (Veteran's Day) so I'll have a nice three-day weekend.  No problem there either.

How is everyone?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #12515 on: November 05, 2013, 02:04:39 am »
How is everyone?

Like this:

:laugh:
Oh well, it's Tuesday morning over here. Dark, cold and rainy outside - did I happen to mention that I hate winter? I ought to go South. Go someplace warm, like Mexico Spain, Turkey, Italy, Greece. Wonder how the weather is in Turkey right now, in the area we spent out last summer holidays...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12516 on: November 05, 2013, 09:04:53 am »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

I'm being sneaky at the moment.  There is one other person here with me, so I'm not supposed to be here.  LOL  :laugh:   However, his cubicle is in front of me, so when he comes out I have plenty of time to minimize the window and open another one, one that is work related.

Chilly morning in NJ, and tonight is bowling night.  Hope it's a good one!  Got some new work pants yesterday, need to drop them off at the tailor today to get them hemmed up.

Chrissi, you had your summer, now give us our late autumn and winter!   :laugh:  :-*

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #12517 on: November 06, 2013, 01:44:11 am »
Chrissi, you had your summer, now give us our late autumn and winter!   :laugh:  :-*

I'd be so glad to leave it to you. That is in the US, thousands of miles away from me! ;D
You can keep it forever, if you want, I don't need it back. :laugh:

Happy Hump Day!

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #12518 on: November 06, 2013, 07:28:38 am »

I'm being sneaky at the moment.  There is one other person here with me, so I'm not supposed to be here.  LOL  :laugh:   However, his cubicle is in front of me, so when he comes out I have plenty of time to minimize the window and open another one, one that is work related.

Although I worked on a computer in the last 10 years I worked, all that the comptuer was programmed for was WORK....it never had Windows, or the ability to send emails etc...and I have often wondered how much work I would have got done if I had had that ability......I wonder if I could have resisted the temptation enough to keep my job, and often wonder now, how many work hours are spent in the world doing non-work acitivities on a work computer....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12519 on: November 06, 2013, 09:03:24 am »
Hello Bettermost friends!

Yup, it's my usual tired Wednesday!  LOL  Hope you are all doing well!

Although I worked on a computer in the last 10 years I worked, all that the comptuer was programmed for was WORK....it never had Windows, or the ability to send emails etc...and I have often wondered how much work I would have got done if I had had that ability......I wonder if I could have resisted the temptation enough to keep my job, and often wonder now, how many work hours are spent in the world doing non-work acitivities on a work computer....

Truth is, I'm not on the internet at work as much as I used to be, when Brokie Fever was in full swing!  :laugh:

There are some who really abuse it.