Author Topic: Thoughts for the day  (Read 1205993 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Thoughts for the day
« Reply #1260 on: May 19, 2008, 03:42:48 pm »
My "thought for the day" for today is, I wish you was comin' on the Roundup.  :(

I second that thought  :( I wish you were comin' too

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1261 on: May 19, 2008, 03:44:24 pm »
me too!
I wish we could all go and be together.
Maybe one of us can win the lottery between now and then! :-\

Yes I agree! That would be a lot of fun so maybe someone will win the lottery!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1262 on: May 19, 2008, 03:46:08 pm »
Better yet, a bourbon 'n' bbq operation.

And you too!!! There's a bunch of you who are going to be very missed

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #1263 on: May 19, 2008, 03:47:14 pm »
And you too!!! There's a bunch of you who are going to be very missed

Thanks, Jack.  You and Jeff will have a great time.  Don't forget to bring a flask!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1264 on: May 19, 2008, 03:51:06 pm »
Thanks, Jack.  You and Jeff will have a great time.  Don't forget to bring a flask!

I was getting ready to say who is going to be carrying the flask around if you aren't there. And who is going to be falling through the floor  :) Actually we would be sure we would not let you fall through this time. That old place might not even be safe to go in at all by now.....course I got lots of pictures last time.

Jeff and I will have a great time, but we are kind of like the only remaining ones from last year......I guess we are going to have to make big toasts to all of you......

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #1265 on: May 19, 2008, 03:56:10 pm »
I was getting ready to say who is going to be carrying the flask around if you aren't there. And who is going to be falling through the floor  :) Actually we would be sure we would not let you fall through this time. That old place might not even be safe to go in at all by now.....course I got lots of pictures last time.

Jeff and I will have a great time, but we are kind of like the only remaining ones from last year......I guess we are going to have to make big toasts to all of you......

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. :-X :)

Don't forget Chrissi and RouxB.  They are surviving veterans too!

And, this year, you have Chuck to entertain you. ::)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1266 on: May 19, 2008, 04:18:04 pm »

Please do!
I sure would love a post card from Wyoming with all my Brokie friends signing it!  ;D
One day I'll be there.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #1267 on: May 19, 2008, 04:19:23 pm »
Please do!
I sure would love a post card from Wyoming with all my Brokie friends signing it!  ;D
One day I'll be there.

Plenty of toasts! 

I'd love a Wyo postcard too...

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1268 on: May 19, 2008, 11:57:00 pm »

I hope you guys have the greatest time.. I wisaih i could be there too...have one for me too, on top of the
top of the mountainI will be thinking of you..

Beautiful mind

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1269 on: May 20, 2008, 07:43:42 am »

I'll be raising a glass to you all, thinking of that blanket of stars you are going to see.

You and Jeff and Chuck will have to recreate me and Wayne's drunken dance under the stars.  ;D
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."