Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4610878 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10110 on: July 16, 2009, 10:24:18 am »
We're supposed to have thunder storms here later today.....skies are grey here now.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10111 on: July 16, 2009, 10:25:24 am »
We're supposed to have thunder storms here later today.....skies are grey here now.

Same here.  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10112 on: July 16, 2009, 10:37:40 am »
Lovely day at long last. it has rained for ever here, well at least a week. What is particularly nice is the humidity is much lower than usual for this time of year.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10113 on: July 16, 2009, 11:12:40 am »
I have a very low tolerance for heat and humidity, I jokingly say that there is a fat menopausal woman trapped inside me. So far it's been nice and mild so I'm happy.  A bit too wet though.

Well, it's official!  I got a job transfer to Montréal!  I start my new position on August 31 which doesn't give me much time to find a place to live, pack and move.  I've always planned to eventually move to that city, to be closer to my sister in Ottawa among other reasons, so I'm pretty excited!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10114 on: July 16, 2009, 11:17:36 am »
Well, it's official!  I got a job transfer to Montréal!  I start my new position on August 31 which doesn't give me much time to find a place to live, pack and move.  I've always planned to eventually move to that city, to be closer to my sister in Ottawa among other reasons, so I'm pretty excited!

Congratulations!  ;D

Best of luck to you at your new position! 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10115 on: July 16, 2009, 11:27:07 am »

I've only had a opportunity to visit Montreal once, and that was many years ago, but I found it to be a lovely city!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #10116 on: July 16, 2009, 12:16:03 pm »
I have a very low tolerance for heat and humidity, I jokingly say that there is a fat menopausal woman trapped inside me. So far it's been nice and mild so I'm happy.  A bit too wet though.

Congratulations Gil! :D
Good luck with the move. You know the saying: three times moved is like burned down once. Hope it'll work better than that for you! :)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #10117 on: July 16, 2009, 12:55:02 pm »
Ooh, Gil, you scored!  Montreal is such a beautiful city to call home.  Congrats, and good luck with the move.  8)  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10118 on: July 16, 2009, 02:18:02 pm »

yay! congrats!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #10119 on: July 16, 2009, 11:09:10 pm »
Ooh, Gil, you scored!  Montreal is such a beautiful city to call home.  Congrats, and good luck with the move.  8)  :-*

I completely agree!  Montreal is really an awesome city! Congrats. :)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie