Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4622079 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5100 on: November 01, 2007, 09:29:04 am »
Public holiday in Germany today  :D! It's All Saint's Day. I LOVE public holidays (who doesn't *g*) and I'm desperately in need of it today  :P.
I was out on a ladie's night yesterday and I feel totally beaten today  :P. I didn't even drink much, I wasn't drunk, just a little bit (a very little bit) tipsy. But boy, did we have fun  ;D! We played Truth or Dare. OMG, omg, omg, omg, oooohhhhhh....
I haven't played this since I was a teenager - and for a good reason  ::). I think we better move out of the state asap  :laugh:.
They got me singing! Before we started, I said I'd do anything but singing. Right the first dare for me was to jump around the kitchen table on one leg and simultaneously sing a song  :o.
And I learned something new  :laugh:. I had a question who I would like to meet in a darkroom. Guess who didn't know what a darkroom is  ;D. I'm so naive... ::)

It was so much fun, my belly was aching from all the laughing and I went home at 3am. I'll take a nap later....

sounds liek you had loads fun!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5101 on: November 01, 2007, 09:36:08 am »
sounds liek you had loads fun!

You can say that again and mean it!  :)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5102 on: November 01, 2007, 09:37:34 am »

Well Chrissi who was your answer.. in the dark room....?

Beautiful mind

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5103 on: November 01, 2007, 09:54:41 am »

Well Chrissi who was your answer.. in the dark room....?

I knew someone would ask this  :laugh:.
Actually I had two answers. You are supposed to say the truth, so I said I would only like to meet my husband there. But since this is such a boring answer, I said theoretically I'd like to meet a younger Robert Redford there. I already had Heath as my choice to meet in a sauna in an earlier question  ;D. And Europeans don't wear anything in sauna!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5104 on: November 01, 2007, 10:12:19 am »

I knew someone would ask this  :laugh:.
Actually I had two answers. You are supposed to say the truth, so I said I would only like to meet my husband there. But since this is such a boring answer, I said theoretically I'd like to meet a younger Robert Redford there. I already had Heath as my choice to meet in a sauna in an earlier question  ;D. And Europeans don't wear anything in sauna!

Let's see, we have Heath in the sauna, a younger Robert Redford in a dark room, and I guess it will be Hugh Jackman in the hot tub!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5105 on: November 01, 2007, 10:29:23 am »
Let's see, we have Heath in the sauna, a younger Robert Redford in a dark room, and I guess it will be Hugh Jackman in the hot tub!

L

Nope, I'm sorry, but Hugh Jackman doesn't do anything for me. And it's not my turn anymore...  ;D  ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5106 on: November 01, 2007, 10:38:06 am »

Nope, I'm sorry, but Hugh Jackman doesn't do anything for me. And it's not my turn anymore...  ;D  ;)

I think we've been through this before...we were sharing Robert Redford and on the in between days, you had Heath and I had Hugh...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #5107 on: November 02, 2007, 04:05:49 am »
Public holiday in Germany today  :D! It's All Saint's Day. I LOVE public holidays (who doesn't *g*) and I'm desperately in need of it today  :P.
I was out on a ladie's night yesterday and I feel totally beaten today  :P. I didn't even drink much, I wasn't drunk, just a little bit (a very little bit) tipsy. But boy, did we have fun  ;D! We played Truth or Dare. OMG, omg, omg, omg, oooohhhhhh....
I haven't played this since I was a teenager - and for a good reason  ::). I think we better move out of the state asap  :laugh:.
They got me singing! Before we started, I said I'd do anything but singing. Right the first dare for me was to jump around the kitchen table on one leg and simultaneously sing a song  :o.
And I learned something new  :laugh:. I had a question who I would like to meet in a darkroom. Guess who didn't know what a darkroom is  ;D. I'm so naive... ::)

It was so much fun, my belly was aching from all the laughing and I went home at 3am. I'll take a nap later....

I thought a smiley was appropriate here...  ;D

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNfox000%25282%2529%2526i%253D23%252F23%255F34%255F2%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5108 on: November 02, 2007, 07:56:12 am »
Morning all,

Nice day but chilly...28 degrees. Blue sky!

L

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #5109 on: November 02, 2007, 12:29:57 pm »
It's All Soul's Day today. And All Saint's Day yesterday. A time to go visit the cemetery and put flowers on graves of loved ones. Every year I'm impressed with how nice the cemetery looks. Full of flowers (chrysanthemums) in all types of autumn colours. We visited my mother's grave last sunday and even after 20 years, it still looks good, the marble headstone still shines (my brother had been there a few days earlier to give it a good clean, he did a good job).
And speaking of cemeteries, I took this picture last March when Leslie and I were taking a tour of the WW I battlefields here in Flanders.

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'