Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4622997 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9640 on: March 07, 2009, 01:40:17 am »

Only a man would put down new carpet (at the entrance to the store) then get the shop power washed with bleach,get tarmac laid and repaint the parking bay lines.

Me, I would have done the mucky stuff first then replaced the entry carpet.

He must be straight. ::)

Only a straight man would do something like that. And I'm not saying ALL straight men are like that. I'm just saying... :-\

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #9641 on: March 07, 2009, 09:01:51 am »
Morning all,

40 degrees and sunny but not a boneless blue sky.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9642 on: March 07, 2009, 10:42:54 am »
He must be straight. ::)

Only a straight man would do something like that. And I'm not saying ALL straight men are like that. I'm just saying... :-\

You make me chuckle, he is soooo straight it is painful.He is also sexist, racist, homophobic, you name it. There is a gay guy works for the cell phone company who rent space in the store. We were talking about BBM and he was so disparaging.It was clearly aimed at this guy.I proposed my theory as he was walking off, but close enough to hear, that only those not 100% comfortable with their sexuality had that attitude.

Me I just let it go these days, he will not get to me, no matter how many cleaning jobs he gives me. In fact he is getting seriously pissed that he cannot break me. Having me kneel on the floor in the entry way, scrubbing the carpet was just his latest, what a pr-ck !!!

I was laughing saying to him that this was not usually what I was doing when I was down on my knees. !!!   No sense of humour and pretty boring in bed I would guess too. He will undoubtedly come up with more, as he sees, humiliating tasks for me. Like I care as long as he pays me.

He also has what I call ,short man syndrome. He is pretty muscular and sporty to make up for the lack of inches, in all departments I reckon.Oh I did not just write that did I ???  No matter this is the last place on Earth he would be seen.

When all else fails he resorts to his, disparage the previous owners, us, tactics. Oh you will see some real changes here, the last owners just let it all go downhill.  Hmmm maybe you can throw loads of money at it as you sold it for 1,7 million and bought it back for as it turns out $800,000, nice profit over 3years or so.

I still do not flinch, even backing up his stories, Oh yes the new owner has a lot of money to throw at it, you will see the store look better each day. He almost grinds his teeth in frustration. I know it is petty, but it amuses me. He can hardly sack me for being so complementary about him !!!

He also knows I have 3 years of undisclosed cash checking income, P&l figures and statements at home. Hmm  what a present for the IRS. !!!

O.K rant over. This is why he does not get to me, as I can let off steam here. We also have another ace up our sleeves, we own all the domain names for dans meat, dans grocery store, dans supermarket. There is no internet business he can do with that name, he will have to change the name, or buy it from us. Either way we win.If he changes the name we may well do some internet business ourselves.

Perhaps attached to a hot dog burger bar, we have been offered a share in. Do not mess with a fiercely protective of her home and family, Cancer lady mate !!!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #9643 on: March 07, 2009, 01:34:57 pm »
Hey everybody, we're 3 topics away from 10,000 topics as I write this.  Post a topic, and you may be the 10,000th!  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #9644 on: March 07, 2009, 03:08:03 pm »
Morning all,

40 degrees and sunny but not a boneless blue sky.

L

Obviously no morning report from Philadelphia today. I'm not sure of the current temp., but at noon it was 73 F! (At that time the Weather Channel was saying the high today would be 68 F.  ;D )

I turned off the heat and opened some windows.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #9645 on: March 07, 2009, 03:09:46 pm »
We are up to 59 here! As I was driving around, I saw two convertibles with their tops down, but it wasn't warm enough for me to take the plunge. 62 is about what I require for topfree driving.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #9646 on: March 07, 2009, 03:10:12 pm »
Congrats to DavidinIndy for posting the 10,000th topic!  8)  8)  8)

Go here to congratulate our guy:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,32550.msg485368.html#msg485368
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #9647 on: March 07, 2009, 11:30:43 pm »
Hiya everyone!  Hope that everyone remembers that today is daylight savings time.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #9648 on: March 08, 2009, 01:04:22 pm »
Hiya everyone!  Hope that everyone remembers that today is daylight savings time.

We have to wait three more weeks for the change :-\.

Happy summer time to all Americans though! :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #9649 on: March 08, 2009, 01:05:41 pm »
We have to wait three more weeks for the change :-\.

Happy summer time to all Americans though! :)

Frankly, I think it is a little early. I am not quite sure why they changed it to this weekend...

L