Author Topic: Final DRAFT of Magazine AD...and Press Release  (Read 5974 times)

Offline BBMGrandma

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Jack....I swear.....
Re: Final DRAFT of Magazine AD...and Press Release
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 06:18:18 pm »
.  If you get your hands on an extra copy will you hold it for me?  . I do believe something is afoot here LOL ---- Iris \

YOU bet I will Iris...but I'm having one 'helluva-time' getting ANY copies.  I've been on the phone all morning contacting people I think MAY have access to the Daily Variety.  It seems it's more difficult to find than the Weekly Variety.  I have a cousin in New York City....he's a writer/publisher...and GUESS WHAT?  Dangit....he's in California right now....and NOT in Los Angeles where I KNOW it would be readily available.  He's going to LA tomorrow though...and promises he'll try and track down some copies.  (fingers crossed here) 

Stay TUNED.....I'll let you all know ASAP!!  I told my cousin if he finds it....to buy ALL the copies he finds!! 

Waiting anxiously.......Nancy
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)

Offline iristarr

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Ain't no reins on this one . . .
Re: Final DRAFT of Magazine AD...and Press Release
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 09:27:41 pm »
I thought I read earlier today that the edition had sold out.  I left messages with my Bay Area contacts, but haven't heard back from them.  That ad in the Boston Globe was sure a beaut!!
Ennis and Jack, the dogs, horses and mules, a thousand ewes and their lambs flowed up the trail like dirty water through the timber and out above the tree line into the great flowering meadows and the endless coursing wind.