Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1716010 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
((SNOW has been reduced to a dirty, ever-so-slightly-yellow-stained pile in the shade of a cluster of lodgepole pines. And she looks grumpy because her PONY appears more interested in mules and horses than in sleigh rides.))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy finally finds Ms. Snow.))

**Ah, there you are. Ms. Snow. No, please don't fluff up on my account, I'm a professional. I would just like to take a few moments of your time to discuss Un Limited's newest marketing venture in collaboration with OOC Productions: August Snow Ice Cream products, which we would love for you to be a seasonal spokesperson for. All year round in ski resorts and polar climes, if you like. So, what do you think?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
%%
Just as long as I'm not shipped to NYC or Chicago or something as a form of emergency air conditioning...
%%
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Emergency air conditioning? All those beautiful individual snowflakes being used for air conditioning? I would hope not. You'd be receiving the star treatement. And listen to these flavors: "Rocky Range Road", "Brokenback Butterscotch Banana", "Del Mar Twist" (that's a swirl of chocolate and vanilla), "Cassie's Cherry Champagne", "Lureen's Lime'n'lemon", "Alma's Almond A La Mode", "Greyhound Apple Pie", "Bobby's Birthday Brownie", "Jenny's Jubilee" (something like Neapolitan, but we used cherry instead of strawberry), "Junior's Jamberry", "Bluebird Blueberry", "Whiskey Springs Eternal", "Coffee (Not for Texans)", and Cow'n'Calf Operation Dairy's busy making more even as we speak. That's the best part of it, as far as I'm concerned, you'd be working with one of the newest, up and coming Dairies out there. Cow'n'Calf Operation is going places.**
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:52:20 pm by Daniel »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack considers raiding visiting the High Priestess's trailer to make sure she hasn't stolen off with Ennis again. After a moment he disregards that thought.))

%% Nah, he wouldn' do that. Not after last night. %%

((Jack decides that Ennis must be playing a game of hide and seek with him.))

**Ennis! Ennis! Come out, come out, wherere you are!!**

((Young Jack gets out his lasso again, twirls it around looking for him.))

**Hope you didn' get too drunk last night, Ennis!! Cause me'n'you, we're gonna do somethin' when I catch you. **

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis comes stumbling back up the hill with a top grade headache. He rubs his eyes trying to figure out if he was dreaming. He remembers a priestess of some sort.  Was she hitting on him?  He was in a trailer somewheres, but can't remember much.))

%% Now where's Jack?  Where'd that boy go to?  I'm in the mood for some tusslin' and don't know what got me so randy.  I think sumpthin's up with that whiskey.  Did I even drink any whiskey?%%

((Ennis turns suddenly to the sound of Jack's voice.  His heart skips a beat at the sight of him walking up the hill with the lasso.))

%% Can think of a few things that rope might be good fer.%%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis comes stumbling back up the hill with a top grade headache. He rubs his eyes trying to figure out if he was dreaming. He remembers a priestess of some sort.  Was she hitting on him?  He was in a trailer somewheres, but can't remember much.))

%% Now where's Jack?  Where'd that boy go to?  I'm in the mood for some tusslin' and don't know what got me so randy.  I think sumpthin's up with that whiskey.  Did I even drink any whiskey?%%

((Ennis turns suddenly to the sound of Jack's voice.  His heart skips a beat at the sight of him walking up the hill with the lasso.))

%% Can think of a few things that rope might be good fer.%%

YOUNG JACK:

((Not wanting to remind Ennis that they played with the rope some just before that annoying invitation for the party arrived, Jack tried to sneak up on Ennis and threw the lasso over his shoulders in a smart little trick. He was always good at rodeo roping, just couldn't do most of the tricks.))

Come on, Ennis.... **After your little excursion out there, I hope you're ready for more fun.** Let's get a move on, it's gonna be a busy day.

((Jack pulled a little on the lasso, trying to get Ennis to get up.))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:53:15 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((

))

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Not wanting to remind Ennis that they played with the rope some just before that annoying invitation for the party arrived, Jack tried to sneak up on Ennis and threw the lasso over his shoulders in a smart little trick. He was always good at rodeo roping, just couldn't do most of the tricks.))

Come on, Ennis.... **After your little excursion out there, I hope you're ready for more fun.** Let's get a move on, it's gonna be a busy day.

((Jack pulled a little on the lasso, trying to get Ennis to get up.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Ennis stands up, shakes off the rope and starts walking down the hill.  After a few steps, he finds himself flat on his back. Jack roped his feet and now Ennis is pulling Jack down with him.))

Come on, boy. You think you can rope me?  I'll show ya whut yer gonna git for this.

(( Jack stumbles and falls on top of Ennis.  Ennis then tackles Jack and they can both feel the tensions of the last day becoming apparent.  Suddenly, Ennis is kissing every part of Jacks face and neck.  He is torn between sadness, anger and lust.  He doesn't want to let go, making this last is all he has left.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Ennis stands up, shakes off the rope and starts walking down the hill.  After a few steps, he finds himself flat on his back. Jack roped his feet and now Ennis is pulling Jack down with him.))

Come on, boy. You think you can rope me?  I'll show ya whut yer gonna git for this.

(( Jack stumbles and falls on top of Ennis.  Ennis then tackles Jack and they can both feel the tensions of the last day becoming apparent.  Suddenly, Ennis is kissing every part of Jacks face and neck.  He is torn between sadness, anger and lust.  He doesn't want to let go, making this last is all he has left.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack reaches up and embraces Ennis, holding him tighter to him. He's not gonna let this boy go. There's no one in the world that's gonna make him. Even if that high priestess came storming up the mountain again, and he still remembered what happened the last time she was here. Jack tries to talk between Ennis's kisses.))

Ennis??? - mmff - What are we supposed ta do now?

((Jack tries to hold Ennis off him, pushes him a little to make eye contact, to try and really communicate with him, to let him know that he's afraid and uncertain but still loves him. Ennis won't stop kissing him, though, keeps his eyes closed.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((

YOUNG ENNIS:

YOUNG JACK:

((Jack reaches up and embraces Ennis, holding him tighter to him. He's not gonna let this boy go. There's no one in the world that's gonna make him. Even if that high priestess came storming up the mountain again, and he still remembered what happened the last time she was here. Jack tries to talk between Ennis's kisses.))

Ennis??? - mmff - What are we supposed ta do now?

))

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
**In response to Guy's offer to let SNOW rule an ice cream empire...**

Yay! Ice cream! I think the pony likes ice cream, too.

((And suddenly... the weather over the Pacific clears???))
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.