Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1715095 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2340 on: September 03, 2006, 06:34:05 am »
== Cher, you'd better pay attention!  ;) ==

MONROE:

((Is redlining it all the way back to Riverton, filled with immense happiness and relief. Spies an overfilled deluxe picnic basket enticingly placed outside a mysterious trailer))

** Oh-wow! Haven’t seen food like that since forever!! I’m so starved for delicacies I could scream!  Must take a closer look! **

((Pics up picnic basket. Looks for a moment at the cook book there: ))

%% Ennis? Oh my, what a strange coincidence! Or – can it possibly be a pointer from above? %%

((Walks up to the trailer door and knocks politely.))

Hello? Anyone there? Is this your gourmet basket? Would you mind sharing a tidbit or two, or at least a recipe? Helloooooo?

((Takes one look inside as door swings open on well-greased hinges))

((Stares in horror and disbelief))

Screams !!!

== What has happened? Did he just now discover that the cowboy hat emoticons have been removed in the upgrade? Or is it something else and even more shocking? ==
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 06:38:16 am by Mikaela »

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2341 on: September 03, 2006, 06:08:11 pm »
MONROE:

(( Feeling certain that he just came within an inch of a massive heart attack, MONROE realizes that it's not CHER herself but a life-sized CHER cardboard standee that scared the living daylights out of him with a vengeance in the trailer:))

~~ CHER always leaves this beauty behind to welcome guests while she's away on jobs. Wouldn't want guests to be robbed of her magnificence at any time, you know ~~

** I've never been this horrified in my life! Those clothes....  She'd freeze to death in a second if she ever ventured to Wyoming in that outfit! Freeze her bits right off fer sure! Perhaps that'd be for the best though.**

((Shakes head, sighing longingly))

**Luckily, the woman of my dreams knows how to dress with a view to both the extremely flattering and the entirely sensible! Oh, my one and only BAA! In my most cherished dreams you appear in this beautiful, alluring and classy attire: **

%% Well, there's nobody here. The horrific standee shock has left me more peckish than ever. I really need to recharge my batteries with a 5-course dinner or some such. Suppose I'd better be on my way. %%

=aside=
Monroe has had the PT all to himself all day! Where is everyone? Well, at the rodeo, of course - but why don't they report in??
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 06:23:28 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2342 on: September 03, 2006, 06:56:21 pm »
((Before heading off for parts unknown, in gratitude for Monroe's solicitous care and feeding, BIKER #1 and BIKER #2 send him a framed photo to remember them by, accompanied by a complimentary subscription to their bi-monthly newsletter, Bike Appetit.))

« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 06:59:46 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2343 on: September 03, 2006, 08:45:01 pm »

((Gallop Gallop around the barrels.))  %%Haeck, I hopes ay hitched thaet hat on all firm like now.  I would haete it to flae off at some cruecial point in thah storay!%%  ((Gallop Gallop Gallop))
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2344 on: September 03, 2006, 08:46:45 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack waves the hat in the air.))

** It already flew off, ma'am! I got it right here. You wanna come 'n get it? **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2345 on: September 03, 2006, 08:49:20 pm »
%%Cor, there's a bit 'o oright!%% 

Hey git yer freekin' ands orf me 'at!

%%Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen I always say!%%
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 08:52:44 pm by Ray »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2346 on: September 03, 2006, 08:51:46 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack has some difficulty understanding the woman.))

Ma'am, if you spit out your tobacco, I might could hear ya better.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2347 on: September 03, 2006, 08:58:54 pm »

((HHUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK TTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO))

I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid... I think I'll give a flirtatious nod, take the hat, and canter off into the crowd!  OOOkkkaaaaaaaaaaay?! 

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2348 on: September 03, 2006, 09:01:12 pm »
YOUNG JACK

((Jack sighs as the girl in red gallops off.))

%% There goes a fine hat. %%

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2349 on: September 03, 2006, 09:06:23 pm »
((Canter Canter Canter)) Sorry... oops, 'scuse me..., well move your foot, oh, get up.................!  I didn't run over him!  He was like that when I cantered through the crowd!