Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1714732 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2350 on: September 03, 2006, 09:09:14 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack heads towards the bull pens but it momentarily distracted by screams of pain from the crowd. He looks back, sees the girl on the horse again.))

%% She always in a hurry? I thought she was racing? %%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2351 on: September 03, 2006, 09:58:49 pm »
(( The FSD positions these beautiful Feng Shui room dividers in red fabric and gold calligraphy print, for good fortune (even the FSD was surprised that there were Feng Shui room dividers!). The fine satin fabric is opaque, so very little light comes through, providing complete privacy.  Lureen has requested this to provide privacy for her between scenes. ))

** The FSD's only concern is that Lureen will have to fight Director Raymille for use of these lovely red dividers. **

« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 10:00:24 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2352 on: September 03, 2006, 11:39:01 pm »
== Cher, you'd better pay attention!  ;) ==

MONROE:

((Is redlining it all the way back to Riverton, filled with immense happiness and relief. Spies an overfilled deluxe picnic basket enticingly placed outside a mysterious trailer))

** Oh-wow! Haven’t seen food like that since forever!! I’m so starved for delicacies I could scream!  Must take a closer look! **

**Luckily, the woman of my dreams knows how to dress with a view to both the extremely flattering and the entirely sensible! Oh, my one and only BAA! In my most cherished dreams you appear in this beautiful, alluring and classy attire: **

%% Well, there's nobody here. The horrific standee shock has left me more peckish than ever. I really need to recharge my batteries with a 5-course dinner or some such. Suppose I'd better be on my way. %%

=aside=
Monroe has had the PT all to himself all day! Where is everyone? Well, at the rodeo, of course - but why don't they report in??

(( MONROE had the PT to himself all day because CHER was trying everything she could think of to get her mind off of MONROE.  She tried spending time with her BAGEL BOY

but could not stop looking for GROCER BOY MONROE everywhere she went.

She treated MICHAEL JACKSON'S BOY SCOUTS to a day of beauty at the spa

and she even thought about partying with TINA, but didn't want to meth up her day.

But, sadly, nothing worked.  ))

CHER (thinking to herself in that recognizable and husky voice):

&&  Flattering, alluring, sensible, and classy... like I am not known for those wardrobe choices!!  GROCER BOY better get his head out of the condiments aisle and take me a la cart(e)!  &&

(( CHER picks a out a few flattering, alluring, sensible, and classy ensembles for the road trip ahead...  ))

&&  And I'll show him that he's not the only one who packs a full basket.  &&

**  And now it's time to find that man!  **

((  The squealing of car wheels is drowned out by the squealing of MICHAEL JACKSON's newly coiffed BOY SCOUTS as CHER pulls out of the B.A.M. set in search of MONROE.  ))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 04:14:50 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2353 on: September 04, 2006, 12:01:38 am »

((The HIGH PRIESTESS organizes an emergency candlelight vigil to pray for the safety of both YOUNG JACK and MONROE))
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2354 on: September 04, 2006, 01:17:30 am »
((The HIGH PRIESTESS organizes an emergency candlelight vigil to pray for the safety of both YOUNG JACK and MONROE))

((  CHER, suddenly feeling Pharoah-scious, , is horrified at the way in which the HIGHLY VIGILANT PRIESTESS dresses her Boy Scouts.  ))

((Before heading off for parts unknown, in gratitude for Monroe's solicitous care and feeding, BIKER #1 and BIKER #2 send him a framed photo to remember them by, accompanied by a complimentary subscription to their bi-monthly newsletter, Bike Appetit.))

&& note from Alec: by the way, Meryl, I wouldn't give that magazine house vroom!   ;)  &&
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 01:19:04 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2355 on: September 04, 2006, 02:39:32 am »
MONROE:

(( Getting closer to Riverton. Has once more been redlining it, can't get back home fast enough, driving like mad, because he's occasionally plagued by this strange and frigthening scarecrow vision. It seems to signify that some dire danger is closing in: ))

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2356 on: September 04, 2006, 07:03:44 am »

Go away, I'm watching my Child's future being crushed!

~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2357 on: September 04, 2006, 01:33:14 pm »
MONROE:

(( Getting closer to Riverton. Has once more been redlining it, can't get back home fast enough, driving like mad, because he's occasionally plagued by this strange and frigthening scarecrow vision. It seems to signify that some dire danger is closing in: ))

((  CHER, always the humble public servant, makes a brief detour from her pursuit of MONROE in order to pick up BOB MACKIE

and deliver him to the B.A.M. set so that he may make life a more glamorous place for the HIGH PRIESTESS' tragically clad and under-coiffed BOY SCOUTS.  Shortly after this, CHER is run off the B.A.M. set by the as-usual-wearing-red MR. RAYMILLE 

and resumes her pursuit of MONROE, who fortunately has been slowed down by the terrifying appearance of yet another scarecrow, this one ahead of him,

because fortunately for CHER she had been able to reach MICHAEL JACKSON on her cell phone.

Finally overtaking MONROE on the open road, and doing her best to look alluring, sensible, and classy,

CHER suggests a picnic and hands him a treat...

.  ))

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2358 on: September 04, 2006, 01:57:32 pm »
** Gulp!! **

%% Is she for real? Is this for real? %%

%% I think I may have seen that face before, it's quite distinct consisting of 90% cheekbones as it does, but there's always been too much to distract from the face.....    :o %%

((Backs up against the car door, regrets getting out of the car at all))

Ma'am? Are you quite sure this sausage is for me? I've got no sausage for you.....

((Blushes like mad))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 02:00:01 pm by Mikaela »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2359 on: September 04, 2006, 02:18:25 pm »

(( CHER half-whispers in an alluring, sensible, and classy way and fully longs for MONROE to deflower her.  CHER hopes that MONROE is fully long for her.   ;)  ))

CHER:

I'm quite sure there is a sausage in there for me, silly man, and you know I have a big appetite!  ;)  You just don't know the effect you have on me, MONROE.  And unlike virtually all of my hair colors and facial features, it's real.  C'mon, let me take you away from all this... we can leave that Riverton grocery store and open a

Cherbuck's Starbuck's wherever you want!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 02:29:19 pm by alec716 »