Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1717041 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2440 on: September 13, 2006, 10:50:09 am »

(( A quiet, humble, conservatively-attired, and almost demure CHER is taking roll call back at the Sacred Concert Tour Relics Wardrobe Trunk and realizes that there has been an escape!  Or perhaps a theft!  Has LUREEN stolen more than JACK's right to sexual self-determination?  Never short on balls of her own, CHER yells... ))

CHER:

HEY WHERE ARE MY SPINNING PASTIES??!!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 11:00:42 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2441 on: September 13, 2006, 11:18:28 am »

LUREEN'S PASTIES:

%%WHOA, STOP MOVING...Jeez where am I?  My heads are spinning..ooh hello blue eyes.  Haven't seen you 'round and 'round and 'round these parts.  And who is this person I am hanging on to?  She's kind of cute, but she ain't the one I remember being stuck on last week. 
OH NO!  Someone must have taken us, covered us with a shirt and snuck us away..

I can't seem to remember.. were we at the Super Bowl?%%   

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 11:25:21 am by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2442 on: September 13, 2006, 02:04:39 pm »

And for full cultural authenticity, the well-accessorized FSD should consider wearing proper jewelry when cooking this scrumptous meal.  More than a mandala or a sheep herder or a grocer can be well-hung!

Owl Olivia:

%% Poo Earrings... Interesting!%%

** Hi folks! I'm back. Had some stuff to do at the Harry Potter set near London during the last three weeks. As you might know, this ain't my only job, on here. Has anybody seen my rag?? **

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:07:00 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2443 on: September 13, 2006, 02:14:14 pm »
OLDER JACK:

((Graying hair and a rapidly developing moustache seem to be the result of Jack's most recent experience with Lureen and her Spinning Pasties. Shock apparently can do that to you.))

Um.... ((Considers breaking through the window with his fist, but the look on Lureen's handsome face tells him immediately not to try it.))

Fast or slow... in any direction .... I'd like to be goin'. ((Jack's eyes dart around the cramped car some more, but there is no escape.))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:35:14 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2444 on: September 13, 2006, 02:32:49 pm »
NEW AND IMPROVED POST WITH AUDIO TRACK!  CLICK LINK AT BOTTOM AND SING AT HOME!

LUREEN'S PASTIES:

%%WHOA, STOP MOVING...Jeez where am I?  My heads are spinning..ooh hello blue eyes.  Haven't seen you 'round and 'round and 'round these parts.  And who is this person I am hanging on to?  She's kind of cute, but she ain't the one I remember being stuck on last week. 
OH NO!  Someone must have taken us, covered us with a shirt and snuck us away..

I can't seem to remember.. were we at the Super Bowl?%%   

CHER:

**  Maybe one of you was... .  **

((  CHER is feeling rather Cage-y due to the apparent "borrowing" of her SPINNING PASTIES by LUREEN.  Sometimes she is sari sorry that she ever got involved with these people.   ;)  ))

CHER:

You bet Lureen's star-spangled bosom I'm getting those pasties back!

(( CHER looks toward LUREEN's car and has finally found what she is looking for. ))

CHER (singing loudly, proudly and patriotically in a baritone as lusty and rich as she is, in the correct Francis Scott Key):

O say, can you see
by that lamp's measly light
what so proudly I wore
In my career's last gleaming?

Whose broad chest and bright sequins
through each big concert night
o'er falsies they watched
their Cher gallantly screaming

And the footlights' red glare
the wigs bursting in air
gave proof through the night
that my fans were still there!

Say, does that star-spangled bosom yet wave
o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

(( With that, CHER lunges toward LUREEN's car, reaching either for JACK or the SPINNING PASTIES or perhaps all three.  Luckily for the artistic integrity of the B.A.M. production, on-set security guards hold her back.

))
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:02:58 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2445 on: September 13, 2006, 02:56:00 pm »
OLDER JACK (rapidly finding his youth at the sound of Cher's miraculous voice):

Hey, you hear somethin' out there?

((Jack turns around in hope that someone can potentially save him.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2446 on: September 13, 2006, 03:01:15 pm »

%%
Those friggin PASTIES do get around, don't they? Jeez!  ::)

%%

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2447 on: September 13, 2006, 03:06:16 pm »

((The Props Magician gets a bit worried and thinks a bucket might be needed, in case anybody gets sick in that shaking car...))  :P

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2448 on: September 13, 2006, 03:38:52 pm »
JAKETWIST:

**Well people, you will never guess in a million years, so I guess I will have to be the one to tell you.  It seems that James Schamus and the other mucky-mucks at O.O.C. Head Office did not take kindly to my abrupt departure. :o   After much discussion and wrangling they have decided to enforce the terms of the Contract I signed way back around SNIT, when my mind was obviously preoccupied with other, better things. ;D

So here I am!  Back in the bosom of my B.A.M. family. :-*   (Truth is, I did not much care for working for Mel.)  For one thing, that crazy old man insisted that he be addressed always as Mister Director Gibson Sir.  Can you imagine!  What a mouthful!  And there were other disturbing requirements that caused me to feel ill at ease, having to do with extremist fanatical prayers and rites, but I signed a Confidentiality Agreement and I don’t want to get served with legal papers two times in two weeks, so I will clap my gob shut and without further ado, here is the next Call Sheet:**

==CALL SHEET
aka THE NEXT SCENE IS ALMOST UPON US:

ACT II -- SCENE # 40 – ENNIS DROPS THE KIDDIES OFF AT ALMA'S WORK
and the Performers will be:
Ennis  -  Louise
Alma  -  Milli (Lucise)
Young Alma Jr  -  Becky
Young Jenny  -  Courtney (cmr107)
Munroe  -  Mikaela

ACT II -- SCENE # 41 – JACK BECOMES A FATHER
and the Performers will be:
Jack  -  Daniel
Lureen  -  Ray
Fayette Newsome  -  Barbara (Goadra)
L.D. Newsome  -  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bobby  -  Flashframe777

C&CD JT
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:51:51 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2449 on: September 13, 2006, 04:09:02 pm »

The Props Magician and Owl Olivia in unison:

** Juhuuuu!!!
Our Continuity Director is back!!! Yay!!!**
    :o :D ;D

Owl Olivia:

%% Poor thing. Probably couldn't pay her rent any more and had to get back to this job. Maybe I should talk about some business ideas with her one of these days... %%
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 05:29:34 pm by Pipedream »