Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3166537 times)

Offline gn411

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #2260 on: July 27, 2006, 09:57:06 am »
ok,  Ellery knows he is in trouble with Ennis for the way he was driving his truck. (too funny and good attention to detail Louise!).

So how is Ennis going to "punish" Ellery? 

Offline Jane

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Together forever.xx
« Reply #2261 on: July 27, 2006, 10:11:06 am »
ok,  Ellery knows he is in trouble with Ennis for the way he was driving his truck. (too funny and good attention to detail Louise!).

So how is Ennis going to "punish" Ellery? 

Good question.  Well, he,s made him wear  the butt plug before they went out, so maybe he can tie him up again when they get home and make him wear the cock ring again and torture him(in the nicest possible way of course) with the vibrator, for ages and ages and ages..using that lovely slick KY(that,ll make it unbearable) we know how Ennis likes to dominate Ellery and make him beg dont we?  ;) ;)  Just an idea lol.  And anyway, it,s your fault i,m having these thoughts Lousie.. if I hadnt spent most of the morning re reading earlier chapters I,d be doing sensible(boring) things like housework instead of dreaming up things for them two to do in bed together.. tsk tsk. ;) ;) ;) ;)  That,ll teach Ellery not to wear out Ennis,s clutch(or then again....) ;) ;) ;)
Always and forever. J&E.xx

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #2262 on: July 27, 2006, 10:16:58 am »
I suppose Ellery will be in for a spank then won't he?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2263 on: July 27, 2006, 11:29:48 am »
Good morning E & E lovers!  (Well, it's morning in my neck o' the woods .. ) ;)

I am still behind in my reading ..  :-\
But that means more fun reading today, with more chapters!  :P

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2264 on: July 27, 2006, 12:42:58 pm »
A Note from your author on Consent

A topic came up that touched on issues of consent in dominant/submissive sexual encounters, and I figured I would bring this up, since it is pertinent to E&E (at least since Ellery first asked Ennis to tie him up.)  The kind of dominance/submission play I am describing in the Laramie Saga is a sexual roleplaying that Ennis and Ellery started exploring when Ellery discovered to his delight that Ennis had one time tied Jack's hands for sex, and he asked him to tie him.  Their personal relationship is that between equal partners, and there is certainly no element of dominant/submissive elements that carry over to their non sexual relationship.  There is also the issue of consent.  In the scene in chapter 28, I illustrated a scene in which Ennis takes Ellery by surprise and tries to strip and penetrate him, but Ellery stops him, insisting that he take off his gun first.  Even though Ennis is in his sexual dominant mode, he does take no for an answer, and if Ellery had stopped the sex, he would also have taken no for an answer.

This story is not intended to portray non consensual dom/sub situations.  I wanted to be certain that was clear to everyone, and if you have any questions or concerns, to feel free to bring them up or talk about them.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2265 on: July 27, 2006, 01:47:33 pm »
A pic for this page:  :-*

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2266 on: July 27, 2006, 01:49:23 pm »
And I too, would love to see our lads on holiday, having a great time, sharing many laughs .. 
I don't much care where they go ... a holiday could definitely do 'em some good!

;)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2267 on: July 27, 2006, 01:55:35 pm »
oooh, Hugh Dreamboat!

For anyone who wants to know, I am typity type typing away dutifully at chapter 29 and idling in Chat.  Next chapter is due out shortly, but that will be the only other update today.  It is hottern hell in my apartment and I need to get a little air after I finish typing!

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2268 on: July 27, 2006, 02:15:12 pm »
A Note from your author on Consent

A topic came up that touched on issues of consent in dominant/submissive sexual encounters, and I figured I would bring this up, since it is pertinent to E&E (at least since Ellery first asked Ennis to tie him up.)  The kind of dominance/submission play I am describing in the Laramie Saga is a sexual roleplaying that Ennis and Ellery started exploring when Ellery discovered to his delight that Ennis had one time tied Jack's hands for sex, and he asked him to tie him.  Their personal relationship is that between equal partners, and there is certainly no element of dominant/submissive elements that carry over to their non sexual relationship.  There is also the issue of consent.  In the scene in chapter 28, I illustrated a scene in which Ennis takes Ellery by surprise and tries to strip and penetrate him, but Ellery stops him, insisting that he take off his gun first.  Even though Ennis is in his sexual dominant mode, he does take no for an answer, and if Ellery had stopped the sex, he would also have taken no for an answer.

This story is not intended to portray non consensual dom/sub situations.  I wanted to be certain that was clear to everyone, and if you have any questions or concerns, to feel free to bring them up or talk about them.

Ennis and Ellery also talk these things over before actually doing them. It's not that Ellery comes home, and Ennis is already waiting all dressed up in black leather, with a whip and chains to beat Ellery and fuck him silly. Ennis is rough sometimes, but always careful not to hurt Ellery, and he's always asking Ellery to tell him when to stop.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2269 on: July 27, 2006, 02:38:03 pm »
Update to "Shelter From the Storm"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/82884.html  "Chapter 29:  On the Mend"