Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3166409 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #2680 on: August 08, 2006, 08:47:52 am »
Update to "Shelter from the Storm" fresh from my sickbed.

http://louisev.livejournal.com/89457.html  "A Hard Training"

Teaser:

Ennis was still hesitating. Finger fucking Ellery was a way of delaying his own decision whether he should actually fuck him, considering his back. But at the same time, Ellery was a big boy and he had promised he would be honest about his condition – and Ennis had to start trusting that. Besides, he could go as slow as he wanted to – he was in control of the sex. He drove his fingers deep into the twitching heat of Ellery’s ass, then pulled out, sliding his left hand up Ellery’s left thigh and edging closer, walking on his knees, until their thighs touched. he lifted his cock, rubbing it against Ellery’s hole, looking down at him. “This is gonna be real slow, boy, cause I ain’t gonna hurt you.”
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2681 on: August 08, 2006, 09:38:22 am »
While Louise gave us a teaser, this is my favorite paragraph:

“Thank you,” Ennis leaned over, brushing his thumb across Ellery’s damp cheek, pushing loose strands of hair back from Ellery’s forehead and tucking them behind his ear. “It’s cause I love you.” Then Ennis leaned down and brushed his lips softly across Ellery’s lips, kissing him as gently as he had penetrated him earlier... giving him a subtle message.

I just love the imagery of their faces so close together, light hair, dark hair, Ennis's fingers in Ellery's hair, pushing it back....sigh.....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline pastorfred

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • retired, free-lance, non-denominational pastor
    • spirituality handbook
« Reply #2682 on: August 08, 2006, 11:18:00 am »
While Louise gave us a teaser, this is my favorite paragraph:

“Thank you,” Ennis leaned over, brushing his thumb across Ellery’s damp cheek, pushing loose strands of hair back from Ellery’s forehead and tucking them behind his ear. “It’s cause I love you.” Then Ennis leaned down and brushed his lips softly across Ellery’s lips, kissing him as gently as he had penetrated him earlier... giving him a subtle message.

I just love the imagery of their faces so close together, light hair, dark hair, Ennis's fingers in Ellery's hair, pushing it back....sigh.....

L

I'm with you 100 percent, Leslie. This has to be one of my favorite paragraphs in the whole saga. With this deep expression of love, we catch a glimpse of the shelter from the storm that Ennis and Ellery have in each other. At last we can see that volume 4 was most aptly named.
Peace be with y'all,
Fred

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2683 on: August 08, 2006, 11:44:53 am »
Morning folks!  :)

Louise, don't be getting no bronchitis now ..  :-\
Do take it easy and get plenty of rest!  :-*

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #2684 on: August 08, 2006, 12:45:25 pm »
I can't wait to go back to the very beginning and start reading all over again..  I plan to do that when I print all the chapters out on paper.  :)

I did that, so i can take E&E with me on holiday tomorrow. 830 pages and i haven't even added the last chapter!

I'm with you 100 percent, Leslie. This has to be one of my favorite paragraphs in the whole saga. With this deep expression of love, we catch a glimpse of the shelter from the storm that Ennis and Ellery have in each other. At last we can see that volume 4 was most aptly named.

and i'm with you 100 percent on that Fred. Now there's a surprise!

Louise, i hope you'll feel better soon. Any time you need a refill on those chocolats, just let me know ok?  ;)
I'll wave to you tomorrow as we pass Saarbrücken on our way to Italy  :)

Fabienne
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2685 on: August 08, 2006, 01:06:40 pm »
I did that, so i can take E&E with me on holiday tomorrow. 830 pages and i haven't even added the last chapter!

Wow .. is it really 830 pages?  :D 
I need to invest in a good printer for this ..  :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2686 on: August 08, 2006, 01:11:26 pm »
For anyone who missed it .. Our Gallery is located at:
Feel free to leave comments, feedback or better yet, suggest new characters!  :D

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=3719.msg70558#msg70558

;)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2687 on: August 08, 2006, 01:43:23 pm »
Louise,

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.  Take care of yourself and rest.  Ennis and Ellery can wait, so can we.  :)

Hope you get well soon!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2688 on: August 08, 2006, 01:47:39 pm »
I have an LiveJournal question:   :)

Can members send each other messages using LJ?  I mean other than leaving comments on their entries, is there another way to 'PM' people on your friend's list or any member for that matter?

Cheers!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2689 on: August 08, 2006, 02:00:00 pm »
I have an LiveJournal question:   :)

Can members send each other messages using LJ?  I mean other than leaving comments on their entries, is there another way to 'PM' people on your friend's list or any member for that matter?

Cheers!

I don't believe so, but I am not a LJ expert so if I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!