Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 794210 times)

injest

Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #1030 on: April 01, 2009, 09:54:57 pm »
Holy Geez.

That was FREAKY.  LOL.

I like that song, "Poker Face" tho. I hear it on my way to work every day.  :)

I dont know WHAT that guy was doing...waving off a fly?

injest

« Reply #1031 on: April 01, 2009, 09:56:25 pm »
OUCH!!

Megan should NOT have said that about Simon...he is much nastier this year than I remember..

but crap if that is how she sang last night...no WONDER she is gone...

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1032 on: April 01, 2009, 09:59:56 pm »
6 boys and just 2 girls left now.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #1033 on: April 01, 2009, 10:00:45 pm »
6 boys and just 2 girls left now.

Matt's going ALL the way baby!!

injest

« Reply #1034 on: April 01, 2009, 10:03:21 pm »
if Adam doestn' STEAL it.

or that Lil girl!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1035 on: April 01, 2009, 10:08:06 pm »
They didn't think she'd picked a very good song. Plus, she didn't sing it very well.

Alexis Grace, who was booted a couple weeks ago, (the little blonde with a pink streak in her hair)  -- is from Memphis. They are reporting that her dad is in need of a heart transplant.

Danny Gokey--spiky hair; glasses--lost his wife not long before he went to the audition. And his grandfather died last weekend.

I think Megan was glad to go home to see her little boy. AND, as I've said a million times (almost), she's going on the tour.

Wooo. Anoop barely missed going home. He'd better do better next week. He can do better!!

But I love Adam. I like Kris, Lil, and Danny too. But---Adam's my choice for American Idol right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1036 on: April 01, 2009, 10:09:28 pm »
Thanks for watching, KIDS!!!  :D :-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #1037 on: April 01, 2009, 10:18:35 pm »
They didn't think she'd picked a very good song. Plus, she didn't sing it very well.

Alexis Grace, who was booted a couple weeks ago, (the little blonde with a pink streak in her hair)  -- is from Memphis. They are reporting that her dad is in need of a heart transplant.

Danny Gokey--spiky hair; glasses--lost his wife not long before he went to the audition. And his grandfather died last weekend.

I think Megan was glad to go home to see her little boy. AND, as I've said a million times (almost), she's going on the tour.

Wooo. Anoop barely missed going home. He'd better do better next week. He can do better!!

But I love Adam. I like Kris, Lil, and Danny too. But---Adam's my choice for American Idol right now.

whateva!!

injest

« Reply #1038 on: April 01, 2009, 10:18:55 pm »
Thanks for watching, KIDS!!!  :D :-*
I like watching tv with ya'll!

injest

« Reply #1039 on: April 01, 2009, 10:22:58 pm »
A bastard bell pepper recipe? Now I'm getting all curious.

What is it?

well Roland gave me a bell pepper recipe that my family just loves. I didn't have all the ingrediants and only one bell pepper so I browned some meat....and blanched the bell pepper..then in a bowl I mixed a can of petite diced tomatoes, some teriyaki sauce, some celery and put it in the meat to heat. then I sliced up the bell pepper into strips and got some mozzerella cheese and grated it...

then I put the meat mix on a plate, put the peppers in and then sprinkled the cheese on top.

served with garlic bread.