Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 794858 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #1060 on: April 03, 2009, 10:44:11 pm »
they said, "there is just manikins in here...." maybe one is NOT a manikin!!!

Maybe not! :laugh:

It's not really all that scary though Jess. They scream and run a lot, but they really never capture any ghosts on tape. Every once in a while they do, but mostly they just scream and run away. But it is interesting to see all of the historic buildings. And it's a fun show to watch.

They've been to America many times. The first half of this series was in the US. I've heard rumors they will be investigating the Alamo next season. Other than the US, they mostly stay in Great Britain for their investigations.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #1061 on: April 03, 2009, 10:44:48 pm »
that hand light freaks me out....JUST TURN THE REG LIGHT ON!!

injest

« Reply #1062 on: April 03, 2009, 10:45:32 pm »
Maybe not! :laugh:

It's not really all that scary though Jess. They scream and run a lot, but they really never capture any ghosts on tape. Every once in a while they do, but mostly they just scream and run away. But it is interesting to see all of the historic buildings. And it's a fun show to watch.

They've been to America many times. The first half of this series was in the US. I've heard rumors they will be investigating the Alamo next season. Other than the US, they mostly stay in Great Britain for their investigations.

hee hee!!!

why they ASKING for bad stuff to happen??!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1063 on: April 03, 2009, 10:45:47 pm »
I'll grab Karl by the hand! :laugh:

I think Karl is sexy!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1064 on: April 03, 2009, 10:48:35 pm »
hee hee!!!

why they ASKING for bad stuff to happen??!

They want stuff to happen because it will make the show more interesting. The thing is, when something DOES happen they all take off running.

I can't fault them though because I would run too!

They will be showing Leslie, Yvette and Kath next. Watch how Leslie acts when she sees or hears something. She's really cute and I LOVE her accent. She's very British and proper.

injest

« Reply #1065 on: April 03, 2009, 10:52:53 pm »
They want stuff to happen because it will make the show more interesting. The thing is, when something DOES happen they all take off running.

I can't fault them though because I would run too!

They will be showing Leslie, Yvette and Kath next. Watch how Leslie acts when she sees or hears something. She's really cute and I LOVE her accent. She's very British and proper.

I do not want to see her throw up!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1066 on: April 03, 2009, 10:54:31 pm »
Leslie almost puked. I think they said that was one of the things people experience in that part of the building - extreme nausea and headaches.

Of course that could be attributed to a chemical leak or a high electromagnetic field.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1067 on: April 03, 2009, 10:56:12 pm »
Next I will switch over to the local news (ABC) so I can find out how the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition house is coming along. "Move That Bus!" day is tomorrow! :D

injest

« Reply #1068 on: April 03, 2009, 10:58:03 pm »
Next I will switch over to the local news (ABC) so I can find out how the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition house is coming along. "Move That Bus!" day is tomorrow! :D

oh there in Indianapolis? its being filmed right now?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1069 on: April 03, 2009, 11:02:45 pm »
oh there in Indianapolis? its being filmed right now?

Yup! They are here right now! Ty Pennington and everyone is here! They are building a new home for a single father of four children, down on Oxford Street. That neighborhood is right across the street from the state fairgrounds. It's inner city. The house looks beautiful!

Mark May 17th down on your calander Jess, because that is the date it is supposed to air on ABC. :)

Maybe we can watch it together in here?!!