Author Topic: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware  (Read 2649372 times)

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,080
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2560 on: Yesterday at 06:23:20 pm »
???


Halloween photo-captions.  ;)


that one has Alma facing Michael Meyers from the Halloween movies.   The next one is another horror movie reference.




Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,080
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2561 on: Yesterday at 06:23:37 pm »













twins:  Come and play with us, Jack! 
           Come and play with us!
           Forever, and ever, and ever!
« Last Edit: Today at 02:54:52 pm by CellarDweller »


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,080
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2562 on: Today at 02:43:54 pm »






Holy Horror






Ennis:  Whut the hell?!?!?!


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Sason

  • Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 17,685
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2563 on: Today at 05:23:05 pm »

Halloween photo-captions.  ;)


that one has Alma facing Michael Meyers from the Halloween movies.   The next one is another horror movie reference.



I see. I don't know anything about horror movies, Halloween or otherwise.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,080
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2564 on: Today at 05:36:30 pm »
I see. I don't know anything about horror movies, Halloween or otherwise.


Ah, I see.  Yeah, I find people really enjoy them, or really dislike them.

So until the end of October, you won't like my captions.

 :laugh:


There are certain types of horror movies I don't watch or enjoy.  They're in a genre called "torture porn".   Movies where people are murdered in extremely graphic ways.  Personally, I find those films disturbing.


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!