Author Topic: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware  (Read 2650976 times)

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,086
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2560 on: October 02, 2026, 06:23:20 pm »
???


Halloween photo-captions.  ;)


that one has Alma facing Michael Meyers from the Halloween movies.   The next one is another horror movie reference.




Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,086
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2561 on: October 02, 2026, 06:23:37 pm »













twins:  Come and play with us, Jack! 
           Come and play with us!
           Forever, and ever, and ever!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:54:52 pm by CellarDweller »


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,086
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2562 on: Yesterday at 02:43:54 pm »






Holy Horror






Ennis:  Whut the hell?!?!?!


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Sason

  • Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 17,690
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2563 on: Yesterday at 05:23:05 pm »

Halloween photo-captions.  ;)


that one has Alma facing Michael Meyers from the Halloween movies.   The next one is another horror movie reference.



I see. I don't know anything about horror movies, Halloween or otherwise.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,086
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2564 on: Yesterday at 05:36:30 pm »
I see. I don't know anything about horror movies, Halloween or otherwise.


Ah, I see.  Yeah, I find people really enjoy them, or really dislike them.

So until the end of October, you won't like my captions.

 :laugh:


There are certain types of horror movies I don't watch or enjoy.  They're in a genre called "torture porn".   Movies where people are murdered in extremely graphic ways.  Personally, I find those films disturbing.


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Sason

  • Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 17,690
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2565 on: Today at 02:44:07 pm »

So until the end of October, you won't like my captions.

 :laugh:


Thanks for the warning!  ;)


Quote
There are certain types of horror movies I don't watch or enjoy.  They're in a genre called "torture porn".   Movies where people are murdered in extremely graphic ways.  Personally, I find those films disturbing.

 :o :o :o

Just reading this will probably disturb my sleep tonight  :-\

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline serious crayons

  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 24,546
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2566 on: Today at 04:05:48 pm »
There are certain types of horror movies I don't watch or enjoy.  They're in a genre called "torture porn".   Movies where people are murdered in extremely graphic ways.  Personally, I find those films disturbing.

Yeah, I've always told my kids that if I ever attend a screening of Saw, for example, it would be with a picket sign in my hand.

The other kind I hate have stories I might read about in the newspaper. Home invasions, that kind of thing. Remember Funny Games?

And finally I don't really care for horror movies with supernatural aspects. Not because I find them too scary but because I don't believe in supernatural stuff. I was not the least bit scared by The Exorcist. When I watched The Witch, I at first thought it was going to be good because I thought the townsfolk would falsely accuse the girl of witchcraft. But no, of course there has to turn out to be an evil presence of some kind.

I loved Halloween but for decades I otherwise avoided horror movies altogether. Then a couple of years ago my son and I started seeing movies together now and then on his night off. My son generally has more sophisticated taste in movies than mine, but he also likes horror movies, so I decided I could handle some mild horror and it turned out I liked a few. Weapons was pretty entertaining, and Amy Madigan won a best supporting Oscar for her role. It contained a touch of supernatural, but not enough to really wreck it because the villain was basically human. I also liked the two 28 Years Laters -- sequels to 28 Days Later, which I also liked when it came out years ago. They involve zombies, but as usual in zombie flicks it's the humans who are actually scary.

Last week, we saw Primetime, not exactly a horror movie but a kind of disturbing one. My son and I both liked it.



Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,086
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Photo Captions - Irreverent! Beware
« Reply #2567 on: Today at 05:49:31 pm »









Jack:   Didja here that, Ennis?










Chi chi chi.....hah hah hah










Ennis:   Only thing I've heard is your damn harmonica!


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!