Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2156429 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #1330 on: January 29, 2007, 01:30:15 am »
Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit!  Sorry we missed your naughty little photo op. :o

Geri - you can still see the non-peekin pics over at Anything Goes, but the good ones have been deleted, alas!  :'(
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1331 on: January 29, 2007, 01:33:56 am »
Who's photo op, Geri?

(Somebody once told me there's a picture of my ass floating around someplace in England)

I'm getting a little paranoid here!  ;)

Jess has those photos of your caboose, David. She sent them to me in a pm. You want my marks outa 10?!   ;D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1332 on: January 29, 2007, 01:40:22 am »
Jess has those photos of your caboose, David. She sent them to me in a pm. You want my marks outa 10?!   ;D

I KNEW Jess was up to no good.

This is getting a little embarrassing! haha
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1333 on: January 29, 2007, 04:40:56 am »
ok if she won't tell we can just start making UP stuff....come on..we will start a whole new thread

"Who IS Geri's New Secret Squeeze??"

"Lust Hits Bettermost"

"Temps may be going down outside, but Geri's heating up!"

which you like the best??

:laugh:

the lust one!!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 29, 2007, 07:33:20 am »
***BEWARE SPOILERS***
Shades of Grey
Chapter 13

I love this. For me, it is a perfect, pure picture of two people, who are deeply in love. They know what each other is thinking. The are acutely aware of each others scent.  Even in a crowed place. Even whilst experiencing the most stressful of circumstances, their love is consistently reinforced and prevails, overtly and subliminally (my italics - my favourite bits!).

Colin swiveled around, reaching over the back of the seat with his right hand. “Colin Riggs.”

“Jack Twist.” Jack leaned forward to shake hands, the scent of his skin wafting into Ennis’s nose.

Colin pivoted in his seat, putting the car in drive. He glanced at Ennis. “You forget to shave today?” He seemed amused, one corner of his mouth quirking up.

“Huh?” Ennis ran a hand over his stubbly jaw. “Yeah, I guess,” he mumbled, Jack’s smile burning a hole into the back of his head.

It's from such sublime minutiae as this that great love emerges.

Sigh!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #1335 on: January 29, 2007, 08:37:47 am »
***BEWARE SPOILERS***
Shades of Grey
Chapter 13

I love this. For me, it is a perfect, pure picture of two people, who are deeply in love. They know what each other is thinking. The are acutely aware of each others scent.  Even in a crowed place. Even whilst experiencing the most stressful of circumstances, their love is consistently reinforced and prevails, overtly and subliminally (my italics - my favourite bits!).

Colin swiveled around, reaching over the back of the seat with his right hand. “Colin Riggs.”

“Jack Twist.” Jack leaned forward to shake hands, the scent of his skin wafting into Ennis’s nose.

Colin pivoted in his seat, putting the car in drive. He glanced at Ennis. “You forget to shave today?” He seemed amused, one corner of his mouth quirking up.

“Huh?” Ennis ran a hand over his stubbly jaw. “Yeah, I guess,” he mumbled, Jack’s smile burning a hole into the back of his head.

It's from such sublime minutiae as this that great love emerges.

Sigh!

Double sigh.....aaawwww I wish I was reading it for the first time again! I loved that bit too (was there anything I didn't love? It's so romantic! Damn, you made me tear up at work!

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • myspace
« Reply #1336 on: January 29, 2007, 11:40:22 am »
hmm imgoing to need to see those to  make sure they are tastefull  send em tome  jess =P
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Scott6373

« Reply #1337 on: January 29, 2007, 11:43:46 am »
hmm imgoing to need to see those to  make sure they are tastefull  send em tome  jess =P

Ok...and just why wasn't I sent those "behind the scenes" shots?  Huh?  Huh??

injest

« Reply #1338 on: January 29, 2007, 04:42:05 pm »
sorry I would have to get permission from the other guys ...or else crop them a lot before I could pass them around too much!!

::)

I tell you...I was SHOCKED!!

SHOCKED I SAY!!

I mean I KNEW David was living la vida loca...but good grief!!

Scott6373

« Reply #1339 on: January 29, 2007, 04:44:11 pm »
My little sweet Davey did something shocking?  NO...say it ain't so.  David!!!  Get your ass over here I want a word with you young man!!!