Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2161718 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3000 on: October 07, 2008, 11:53:53 pm »
That's beautiful Jess. And it's very true. He depends on you completely and you are his MOMMY. :)

I just wish he would figure out how to keep his claws to himself...(he doesn't mean to but he is always knicking me!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3001 on: October 08, 2008, 12:02:06 am »
I saw the weirdest thing this morning. I looked out the window and there were hundreds of birds in my yard. They looked like crows, but my neighbor saw them in her yard too and she said she thought they were starlings. They were black birds and they were just everywhere. They kept swooping down out of the trees and landing in the yard. It looked like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie. And then as quick as they came, they flew off and disappeared.

Weird.  :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3002 on: October 08, 2008, 12:05:20 am »
I just wish he would figure out how to keep his claws to himself...(he doesn't mean to but he is always knicking me!

My animals sleep in bed with me at night. I sleep on my side and Cody likes to curl up and sleep near my knees. Oreo sleeps on the pillow next to me and I can hear him purring. His purring helps me fall asleep. He sounds like a motor. He purrs very loudly. :)

injest

« Reply #3003 on: October 08, 2008, 12:08:23 am »
I saw the weirdest thing this morning. I looked out the window and there were hundreds of birds in my yard. They looked like crows, but my neighbor saw them in her yard too and she said she thought they were starlings. They were black birds and they were just everywhere. They kept swooping down out of the trees and landing in the yard. It looked like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie. And then as quick as they came, they flew off and disappeared.

Weird.  :-\

they were migrating! You were a bed and breakfast for the flock!

:laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #3004 on: October 08, 2008, 12:10:30 am »
My animals sleep in bed with me at night. I sleep on my side and Cody likes to curl up and sleep near my knees. Oreo sleeps on the pillow next to me and I can hear him purring. His purring helps me fall asleep. He sounds like a motor. He purrs very loudly. :)

Cry baby sleeps with me too....he stretches out on my right side and I put an arm around him...

sometimes he tries to sleep on my LEFT between me and Don...and then he turns on his side and tries to push Don away from me with his feet!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Milly is sweet and non pushy...she curls up at my feet. (unless D and Jeff are home, then she sleeps with them)

injest

« Reply #3005 on: October 12, 2008, 03:02:36 pm »

love the new camera...

this pic was a quickie taken in deep shadow on automatic...but it came out ok (to me!)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3006 on: October 12, 2008, 03:05:33 pm »
You got your new camera Jess?!! :D

Congratulations!!

injest

« Reply #3007 on: October 12, 2008, 03:06:25 pm »
You got your new camera Jess?!! :D

Congratulations!!

whoops!! sorry! I put this in the wrong thread!! I will move it!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3008 on: October 13, 2008, 02:30:01 am »
Have you taken any more pictures with your new camera Jess? I hope you have a lot of fun with it. I'm half way convinced to buy one too. It takes beautiful pictures. :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3009 on: October 13, 2008, 02:31:57 am »
The Indianapolis Colts won their game today against Baltimore. 31-3. Baltimore got their asses handed to them!

This was Indianapolis' first home win in their new stadium. They lost their first two home games. We were beginning to think that new stadium was a CURSE! :laugh: