Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2155214 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3770 on: February 25, 2009, 01:09:58 am »
I need to change the tone of this thread! :laugh:

It's going SOUTH in a hurry! :P

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder where you are!

Did you hear about that comet? Artiste posted something about it. We couldn't see it here. Too much cloud cover as always! >:(

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #3771 on: February 25, 2009, 01:14:33 am »
I need to change the tone of this thread! :laugh:

It's going SOUTH in a hurry! :P

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder where you are!

Did you hear about that comet? Artiste posted something about it. We couldn't see it here. Too much cloud cover as always! >:(

it doesn't show up til after midnight!! I can't go out there and look for it after midnight....there are ufos and river lizard people out there!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3772 on: February 25, 2009, 01:21:55 am »
it doesn't show up til after midnight!! I can't go out there and look for it after midnight....there are ufos and river lizard people out there!!

Oh, it hasn't reached Texas yet? We couldn't see it when it flew over Indiana. :-\

Did you see the article I posted about UFOs Jess? The scientists say those UFOs are "storm sprites" and nothing more. I disagree. But that's what they are telling us! Those scientists probably work for the military. Cover-up palooza! >:(

I don't know what to say about the river lizard people, but I remember Uncle telling you about them once! :laugh:

injest

« Reply #3773 on: February 25, 2009, 01:25:49 am »
Oh, it hasn't reached Texas yet? We couldn't see it when it flew over Indiana. :-\

Did you see the article I posted about UFOs Jess? The scientists say those UFOs are "storm sprites" and nothing more. I disagree. But that's what they are telling us! Those scientists probably work for the military. Cover-up palooza! >:(

I don't know what to say about the river lizard people, but I remember Uncle telling you about them once! :laugh:

he says he knows all about them!! he says that sinkhole out there in the big pasture is their HOME!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3774 on: February 25, 2009, 01:35:36 am »
River Lizard People:

injest

« Reply #3775 on: February 25, 2009, 01:36:30 am »
I did NOT need to see any of that!!

now I gotta go wake up my husband!!

he is NOT gonna be happy with you!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3776 on: February 25, 2009, 01:41:21 am »
Yes you did. You did need to see it!

Ooops! The third one didn't work. Let me try again....

Look! He even posed for the camera that time! :laugh:  ;)

injest

« Reply #3777 on: February 25, 2009, 01:48:35 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!

stop it!

>:( >:(

injest

« Reply #3778 on: February 25, 2009, 01:50:10 am »
http://www.allnewsweb.com/page5995996.php

17-2-2009

Russia: Giant UFO seen by entire Siberian city, photo.
Michael Cohen [email protected]
On February 15th of this year at around 6pm the residents of the south eastern Siberian city of Chita (population around 300,000) in Russia witnessed a giant UFO cross their city and then disappear over the horizon. Some managed to photograph the craft with their mobile phones. Shocked pedestrians stopped in the town centre and in parks and pointed to sky declaring the object to be a UFO. Above is a photo of the craft.
One witness, a Ms. Anna Kotchetkova , who saw the object after her sons excitedly alerted her to it observed that it looked like ‘nothing on earth’. The UFO was described by witnesses as being completely silent and emitting no lights, its colour was grey-black and looked like a triangle with smoothed edges. Its shape was somewhat irregular and there was said to be some blurriness about the craft.
Other witnesses attempted to photograph the UFO but couldn’t due to its speed and difficulty focusing however multiple photos are said to have surfaced. The UFO was estimated to be flying at around 500-1000 meters above land and appeared to be around the size of a Boeing 747. It was estimated to be moving at around 7 metres per second.
The incident is being widely reported in the Russian media and immediately after the sighting many members of the press made their way to the Siberian city. UFO research teams are also planning to visit the area to interview witnesses.
Many suspect a secret UFO base lies somewhere in the vast spaces of Siberia. This sighting adds weight to this view

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3779 on: February 25, 2009, 02:15:50 am »
Don't tell this to those "scientists" because they'll just say it was a storm sprite, even though the skies are pefectly blue and cloudless and clear in that picture.

Or they'll say someone threw something up in the air (like a frisbee or a car tire) and then took a picture of it, even though MANY people saw the craft flying overhead that day.

There is a cover-up. I'm nearly positive of it.

Storm sprites MY ASS! >:(

Who has ever even heard of a storm sprite? I haven't! Not until they posted that article.