Author Topic: Celebrating Halloween  (Read 226991 times)

Offline serious crayons

  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 24,528
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #190 on: Yesterday at 02:37:11 pm »
Chuck, you've inspired me to try to get my decor from my storage cage in the garage. I've only got a few Halloween pieces, but the light-up skeleton would look cool on my balcony window.

I don't have a pic of it, but it's kind of like this one.






Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,034
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #191 on: Yesterday at 04:50:23 pm »
Yay!  I inspired someone!  ;D


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,694
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #192 on: Yesterday at 10:18:07 pm »
Chuck, you've inspired me to try to get my decor from my storage cage in the garage. I've only got a few Halloween pieces, but the light-up skeleton would look cool on my balcony window.

Neat idea!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,694
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #193 on: Yesterday at 10:19:26 pm »
Yay!  I inspired someone!  ;D

Why, bless your heart. ...

 ;D :-*
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.