Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492181 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Sheyne - ooh, yummy, you taste nice, lol like tomato soup  ;D
So, would you consider yourself bi or just experimental?
BTW, Randy Mandy is cute  :)

Nicole - yeah I know, Cosmo is obsessed with BJs

Randy Mandy it is then!  lol

Yeah, I guess Cosmo readers are a little slow.  Or else need MUCH scaffolding on this task.  Or else, they're trying to give some no-too subtle encouragement for their readers to actually GIVE their guys head. I'm sure I read a sex survey in that mag that reported less than 20% of all polled respondants as giving a blow job more than once a year!!!  sorry I haven't dated in 3 years and even I've given a blow job this year!!!! shucks..

Mandy, I'd probably consider myself bi.  I dunno, I've always hated labels of any kind, even "straight".  I dig who I dig... male or female.  Lately though, its been more male.  But I'm quite open to the fact that one day I'll meet a really great girl and that'll be it for me..

Sheyne - A good friend of mine from law school (awesome girl, but pretty conservative) got married while we were there.  She said about a  year after the wedding that she hadn't given him a blow job since they got married!  She said she gave them while they were dating to make him think it would continue, but then as soon as they were legal, she stopped, 'cause she hated it.  We COULDN'T believe it!!!  Talk about false advertising!!!  :laugh:
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Even your "hmmmmm....." is hot , Brandon  ;)

The boys are quiet tonight, speak up! Talk about BJs!!! I hope Ennis + Jack had lots of BJs between 'em  :)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
12 seconds?   Yikes!

Foreplay should last an hour.  Then another hour in the saddle.    Good sex should last at least two hours and your headboard has made marks on the wall behind it!     ;)

EnnisDelMar

Hey rt ;) where are ya?

dmmb_Mandy

I agree, David! Lots of foreplay is awesome. I wasn't happy about the 12 seconds (just impressed with myself  ;)) Talk about a bummer, c'mon, who goes after 12 secs?!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Oh that is so harsh, Nicole!!  Ok, if you don't like giving head, don't give it. But don't make the poor guy think it'll happen after marriage..  its like that joke - why does a woman smile so much on her wedding day? Cause she knows she's given her last blow job.

Ouch.

I like it - you tend to be better at things you enjoy, that's my motto an I'm stickin to it.  My friend Kristen (who I enjoy a "special" relationship with, much to the insecurity yet consent of her boyfriend) taught me how to deep throat - can't believe i practiced on carrots but I did! lol *blush*  Now I got it down..

And yeah, i would have thought of ALL topics, our boys could be sharing with their blow job tales..  Come on fellas, fess up!!!
Chut up!

rtprod

Hey rt  where are ya?

I'm here little d.  xo

rt

What's the topics again?

EnnisDelMar

Uhh blowjobs apparently. ::)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
12 seconds?   Yikes!

Foreplay should last an hour.  Then another hour in the saddle.    Good sex should last at least two hours and your headboard has made marks on the wall behind it!     ;)

That's the spirit... Now why can't straight guys be savvy with this???  ???
Chut up!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
She said about a  year after the wedding that she hadn't given him a blow job since they got married! 

That reminds me of an old joke.

On the wedding day of a young couple, the groom was so relaxed that the best man took notice.    The groom said "I just rec'd the best blowjob of my life last night!"   I am such a lucky man.

Meanwhile the Bride-to-be had a big smile on her face that her bridesmaid noticed.    he bride-to-be leaned over and whispered :" I'm so lucky, I just gave my last blowjob ever last night!"

Ha ha ha!