Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492460 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Pro?    A pro is someone who can switch hands and gain a stroke!

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
LOL - David you are right - the more the merrier, I say.

Mandy - interesting topic we've got going here.  I've never been caught doing that, but I did get caught practicing french kissing with my (female) best friend when I was about 8 or 9.  My mom sat me down after and told me that I should never do that again!  :D

And what is this masturbation picture we're discussing?  I must have missed something interesting yesterday!

Oooh...nice pic David!  Which one is you again?  ;)
   Cowboys do it better

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Um,  I intentionally got caught one night when sharing a tent with my best buddy when we were 19 yrs old.

EnnisDelMar

Where did everyone go? Is everyone yanking/dipping to that pic?

dmmb_Mandy

hahaha, a friend of mine was caught masterbating once, so he lied and said "I was checking for a rash, I think it's starting to break out" and he stuck with the lie and his mom brought him to the hospital!!

dmmb_Mandy

Yeah ppl are quiet tonight  ???

Be honest y'all, how often do ya yank it?

EnnisDelMar

rofl

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Um,  I intentionally got caught one night when sharing a tent with my best buddy when we were 19 yrs old.

Hot!  ;D
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

David - did this "getting caught" lead to anything???

EnnisDelMar

I was over at a friends house last year and we were sleeping in the same bed and I was 'asleep' and felt a hand coming up my boxers...so I kept moving and it kept coming over lol....