Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492250 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Yes David, do tell...

And rt - what's with the not posting?  C'mon jump in....the water's fine!

Oh my Brandon - you and David have a real talent for leading into a really good story and then stopping at a crucial moment!!!  :D
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Nicole - I know!! Whe the stopping guys? Don't leave out the good parts   >:(

Angry cowboys are sexy

I still don't hear any answers; how often???

EnnisDelMar

Well he kept doing it and I kept acting like I was asleep and moving and well it went on for awhile...he's hot, I had no idea he was gay (or at least curious), but I just wasn't comfortable at the time, even now I wouldn't go further with him if it happend cause..well I dunno just wouldn't.

rtprod

And rt - what's with the not posting?  C'mon jump in....the water's fine!

the thing is, for a guy it gets a little uncomfortable if you don't relieve yourself, and i mean in more ways than one.  don't want to let things back up too long...!

if you get sex a lot, no worries at all!    :o

rt

EnnisDelMar

And rt - what's with the not posting?  C'mon jump in....the water's fine!

the thing is, for a guy it gets a little uncomfortable if you don't relieve yourself, and i mean in more ways than one.  don't want to let things back up too long...!

if you get sex a lot, no worries at all!    :o

rt

very true

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
It gets uncomfortable for girls too - go too long and the bitchy side of yourself comes to the surface!  Lol....

Cowboys do it better

rtprod

so i basically have no worries.

dmmb_Mandy

Brandon: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... When you first said that you kept "moving", I thought you meant a certain PART of you kept moving (i.e. growing). Nevermind!  :laugh: So are you and him still friends?

rt - I agree. Relief is necessary, otherwise you get stressed & irritable & down.
So how else do you relieve yourself?  :)

dmmb_Mandy

BTW - no more "me" talk tonight, I wanna hear about y'all.  :-X

Still haven't heard any numbers..... ::)

EnnisDelMar

Yeah we are, I never bring it up or anything, we've never said a word about it, he always wants me to come spend the night and get wasted though..probably so he can take advantage of me rofl