Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492242 times)

rtprod

Okay,

So where does everybody actually do it when they do???  

How funny -- my friend caught her husband "grinding" on the bed, face down, with her underwear.  She laughed hysterically and scared the hell out of him, then he got pissed and started beating on the bed with his fist!!! LOL.   ;D

rt

EnnisDelMar

:)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Numbers? 

That depends.   When dating I usually cut down on that.   But then again,  pent up frustration does require some attention too!   LOL.

I think it can be as often as once a day.  But then again, I can go a week or so without. 

I think there are alot of factors for guys.   Time, need, availability.     Of course, we are lucky because we can do it just about anywhere.    ;D

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Lol - David I agree with Sheyne - I wouldn't want to even try to challenge a gay man in a BJ contest!
I've been with guys who gave TERRIBLE bj's.  A for enthusiasm, D for technique (too eager often means scraping...shudder).

Ruffalo
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

EnnisDelMar

Ahh I can just imagine

rtprod

Ahh I can just imagine

sucks, frankly, no pun intended.  HURTS!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Mmmm,  closes eyes and pictures Jake Gyllenhaal between the legs of Heath.   ;)

dmmb_Mandy

Well this week I haven't at all actually, but usually umm like 6-10 times a week

Hmmm speaking of which....

LOL!

Nicole - I said no "me" talk tonight, it's all about you guys!
So what's your number?

Brandon - 6-10 eh? I bet those days that you do it twice are the days of our fun chats on here  ;)

dmmb_Mandy

LOL , for a sec I had my avatar as the nude scene of Jack + Ennis jumping off of the cliff, but then I took it off 'cause I remembered that people can see it in OTHER threads, and I don't wanna 'cause any drama tonight
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 01:43:59 am by dmmb_Mandy »

EnnisDelMar

Yeah, and it's not really Jake :-\