Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492447 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Nic - Okay, okay. Depends really. Sometimes I'll go like 3 or 4 days without doing it, and then some days I'll go 5 times in one day. Depends on the sex situation of the day. I do it mostly in the shower, the warmth of the water is so sensual. And darn Canadian Tire and those lovely portable shower head thingies  :laugh: I feel like it's taunting me everytime I shower: "c'mon, you know you wannnna"
But, overall, usually 5-6 times a week (more during finals - due to stress - which start next week!!!!)

JUAN! GO WATCH JARHEAD NOW!

dmmb_Mandy

Ok, back to Brandon (he seems to be nodding off), be honest, if RT showed up at your door right now, you'd totally 'do' him eh?  ;)

EnnisDelMar

I ain't no hooker, you hooker!  :D

rtprod

Guys, I'm taking off for the night............  Will miss ya.    :-*

rt

EnnisDelMar

Goodnight  :)

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
LOL,  hmm...I'd say you're heading off just in time RT.

:)
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

dmmb_Mandy

Heyyyy, you can't take off now RT,  ;)

Brandon - I'm no hooker (FYI - I've never had a one night stand, ever)! And you wouldn't be a hooker, he wouldn't pay you!

EnnisDelMar

LOL,  hmm...I'd say you're heading off just in time RT.

:)

Hmmmm...ehh what does that mean?

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
HAHAHA - that is so funny b/c last weekend I was with a bunch of friends and I was talking with a big group of the guys, and one of them brought up the fact that the first thing his girlfriend bought for their house was a shower massager.  And all the other guys were like, yeah, mine too!  Then they were all commenting that they don't find the massage feature that useful for working out knots in their necks and shoulders.  I was like, you must be kidding - you ARE aware that that is not the reason that almost every woman owns a shower massager!!   :laugh: :laugh:  It was a collective "d'oh!" moment for them....

Good night rt!  See you tomorrow?  Hope so!
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

NO WAY.

I'm not going anywhere now. 

Little d, hooker????

'splain.

rt