Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492190 times)

moremojo

Hi Julie,

Well,  I've seen a study done on the size relation between penis and shoe size, but never a scientific one on hand size.     The shoe/feet size thing doesn't always work, so it is not a good comparison either.   

So what about Heaths hands?

Oh my god...I've never seen this still before. It's so beautiful...not least Heath/Ennis's manly hand in the foreground. You just made my day, David, by sharing this image with us here...thanks!

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:17:20 pm by moremojo »

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
LOL!!! So much to catch up on....in particular David's excellent post of the fake Jake pic!  *licks lips*  That is bloody fantastic and you KNOW that nobody on this thread minds it, hahahaha....

Juan - as for the rumour about women not enjoying giving head......s'all it is - just a rumour!  (Although that can't be said for ALL women of course, it's just that some of us do enjoy it  ;)) I'd say about 60 - 70% of my girlfriends enjoy it, while the rest don't but do it anyways (and of course one of them stopped cold turkey after her wedding as I mentioned earlier - poor hubby!)

I hope Jake doesn't shave/wax his chest hair - I love it!  And his belly hair......yummmmmmm...... :D  I'm not into the completely hairless shiny kind of look - I know girls that are, but it's not for me.  Of course, excessive back hair is another story entirely, lol.  And I have to say that I LOVE Jake's hands....I know I discussed this with someone on the PT board, but he has some beautiful hands.  And I don't believe in the correlation b/w hands or feet and penis size.  I (briefly, lol) dated a guy who was 6'4 and had massive hands and feet............and that's about it.   :laugh: 

Cowboys do it better

EnnisDelMar

Lol Nicole

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Since we've ALL agreed that the hands-feet-penis thing doesn't hold true, can we DROP IT? Yes, that hug is a much nicer picture than either of mine
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 06:29:15 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
That still pic I posted is from a Brazilian BBM site.  They had a few unique pics that I had never seen before.   I wish I had captured all of them!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
That 2-shot looks like it came from the post-divorce scene, did it? The thing that slayed me about that scene was that Jack's hand went to Ennis neck as they pulled away from the embrace and you could just see the slo-mo train wreck coming when Ennis reached up and batted Jack's hand away. . . :'(

I was impressed with Ennis' hands on my very first viewing of BBM. He was always washing his hands but not drying them (unless on the back of his jeans--oh to be those hands!). The way he caressed the post card with his thumbs. The way he massaged Cassie's feet (it's just not fair!!). The way he massaged Jack's sherpa jacket. And above all, the way he tenderly embraced the shirts with his fingers pointed upward like a worshipper. Ennis--Heath, actually--is a hand virtuoso!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Brandon I love your new avatar - v. hot.  Didja get sick of everyone on the board salivating over your own personal photos?  Lol....  The burdens of being beautiful......

And this is off-topic and could just be me, but this pic (which is not at all Heath or Jake) so could be them - to the point where I like to believe it is, lol.  I think it's the green hat which reminds me a lot of the one Heath wears.  And the other guy has Jake's hair/facial hair....it's just nice to imagine!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 06:43:11 pm by Nicole »
   Cowboys do it better

EnnisDelMar

Lol I'd just rather look at Heath than me  ;D

moremojo

And I don't believe in the correlation b/w hands or feet and penis size.  I (briefly, lol) dated a guy who was 6'4 and had massive hands and feet............and that's about it.   :laugh: 

I love me some big hands and feet, so your former beau sounds yummy to me. I've never been a size queen...in the groin department, that is!

That was interesting to read the percentages regarding women and their attitudes to fellatio. I have grown up among women who find the physical particulars of intimacy with men to be off-putting or awkward at best, though they value the emotional connection to be had there. So it's fascinating for me to encounter women who are very enthusiastic about the gritty, sexual details of male attraction, because it's so like my own appreciation that I, as a gay man, have for other men.

Since we're being so open in this thread, and the subject of oral eroticism has been broached, I thought I'd share a curious feature of my fantasy life with you guys. I identify as a gay man, but have been known to have the occasional het fantasy from the time I hit puberty. And the fantasy activity that appeals to me most in thinking of women is performing cunnilingus. There is an air of submission here, and of a focus on pleasuring this other person, that I find quite alluring somehow. It's nothing like an obsession...I feel I could live my life quite happily without experiencing this activity (in fact, I've only ever kissed females). But if I ever found myself with a woman, this is what I would be most curious to try.

So sexuality is more fluid, I think, than society generally admits. I wonder, for example, if some straight men might have the fleeting fantasy of servicing another man? I think if our society were less hung up on labels of sexual categorization, we might see more experimentation, and people following their hearts' desire as opposed to social dictates. It might make for an infinitely more interesting world...

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:18:11 pm by moremojo »

EnnisDelMar

Yep both Heath and Jake have real nice hands