Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492626 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

You bet, Mandy-poo, my baddest, bestest, hot, Newfie, piece o warm apple pie..  ;D (and soul sister)
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
At this stage, the drawing will be WITH pants, sorry to disappoint you Nic, Brandon and all other other Heathaholics.  I think my head would explode if I tried to draw that package in all its glory..

*pencil shakes uncontrollably... penis ends up looking like the package of a rogue elephant*

*Brandon dies*
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

You bet, Mandy-poo, my baddest, bestest, hot, Newfie, piece o warm apple pie..  ;D (and soul sister)

Sheyne - Oooh, thank you, *feels all hot*  ;D *muah*

I'll be back in like an hour/an hour and a half or so to chat hopefully!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I HATE hairy backs.
'Nuff said.
L

No, more to say...hairy shoulders are worse. YUCK! Get thee to a waxery!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
I totally agree, Leslie..  I kinda had the hots for this guy a while back, he seemed cute, in a nerdy way (I really dig that) and he was funny and smart etc.  He took his shirt off one day after training and straight away the lust evaporated.  It was like he was wearing a damn brown vest. Front and back.

Sooooo off-putting.   :o
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I totally agree, Leslie..  I kinda had the hots for this guy a while back, he seemed cute, in a nerdy way (I really dig that) and he was funny and smart etc.  He took his shirt off one day after training and straight away the lust evaporated.  It was like he was wearing a damn brown vest. Front and back.

Sooooo off-putting.   :o

Hee hee

Hairy chest I can cope with (maybe, depends on the guy) but back and shoulders? No way! Blech!

I probably will be signing off real soon--need to head in early tonight. Give my best to the regulars....
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
G'nite Leslie!      :-*

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Night, toodles, luv ya all...

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Oh, you're leaving!  Bye bye Leslie.  I'm halfway through the chapter - just took a short break because I don't want it to be over yet.....  I'm loving it - it's excellent as usual. 

Goodnight Ms. Rowling, lol!
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
Hi, David, hey u & me are all alone on this thread. Waddya wanna do???
"chewing gum and duct tape"