Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492525 times)

dmmb_Mandy

What time of year is this by the way? *needs some context*

Where the F did Nicole go?

rtprod

Sometime between 11/18 and 12/12.   ;)

EnnisDelMar

*Dives over to the passenger seat, wraps arms around rt and passionately kisses him against the car window*

Hears rt saying "Brandon, Brandon? Are you coming?" Shakes head and laughs "Yeah."

Haha yeah I'd probably wouldn't be quite this way Mandy, and this takes place in..you can pick rt.

AHHHH lol I just ruined the whole thing by spelling hears wrong "Doh!"

dmmb_Mandy

that's why fantasies are FUN, 'cause you can do what you want in 'em!

You both clearly want the kissing to happen, why the hesitation? This is a fantasy! lol!

Sounds like a good time, rt, is it cold in Kansas in late Nov/early Dec? 'Cause I suggest a walk!

Brandon (I hadn't even noticed the spelling mistake - no worries!)

rtprod

"I thought you never kissed anyone before.  Actually Brandon, that felt like it was my first kiss.  But are you coming?  F*ck it.  Let's go somewhere else, k?"

Now rt sits close to brandon in the front, brandon's arm around rt.  

dmmb_Mandy

rT: I thought Brandon's "kiss" was him fantasizing? (thus you saying his name twice) But I'm cool with it having actually happened!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
<passes Popcorn to Mandy>

rtprod

rT: I thought Brandon's "kiss" was him fantasizing? (thus you saying his name twice) But I'm cool with it having actually happened!

shit, got carried away at the thought....

EnnisDelMar

"Well shit, glad you saw my fantasy, wanna go back to my place?"

dmmb_Mandy

David - Yummy, with butter?

Oh, oh, back to his place, LOVE it.