Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 493121 times)

rtprod

"Yup, I saw it bud.  Cause it was my fantasy too.  I want to go back to your place, but don't want you to think I only came here for one thing.  Unless, of course, you want to think that.  Should we?"   

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Mandy,  if we wait a few minutes, the boys will be buttering our popcorn for us!    ;D

dmmb_Mandy

Bah, don't get all moral rt, this is a fantasy!  ;)

hehehe

EnnisDelMar

"No I know you didn't come here just for that, but I was just thinking my place would be a little more...comfortable."

rtprod

"Okay, yeah, I'll go.  I don't want you to think I was getting all moral on you or anything.  Cause I really want to go.  In fact, I've been wondering what your life looks like (actually, your room).  Is anyone home?  Will we have some privacy there?  I don't want any distractions.  Otherwise I could take you to an expensive hotel, order some room service and try to impress the shit out of you.  Either way.  I just want to be with you, alone.  Fast or slow, I like the direction you're going."   

dmmb_Mandy

oooh comfy's nice! *rt redline's it to Brandon's*

Wait, I like rt's thinking, a hotel might be nice

EnnisDelMar

"Well I don't want you to waste your money on me..I don't care either just want to be alone with you too."

---I think we'll cut this off soon and save some for tomorrow, don't want the whole night to be about us. :)

dmmb_Mandy

Okay. *thinks "so the talk is big, but will they deliver?"* Hehe  :P

No stopping yet Brandon. I don't mind the concentration on y'all. I'm all about you two.

rtprod

"I feel the same.  I just want to be alone with you too.  Been waiting too long.  Let's not complicate it.  Take me to your place."   

*rt dives to driver's seat and kisses brandon on the right temple. brandon, driving down the center line, kisses back*

-- little d., can stop anytime you want.  just like in the story.  but will keep goin' for mandy, too...!  ;)

dmmb_Mandy

Aw, temple kisses are sweet!