Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492916 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I'm going to take spaskle motion's word for it, bein a deef old lady..

so is it DASHBOARD\ or JACKBOARD (me)

I believe that in the movie Jack says DASHBOARD
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Well, one outa two ain't bad... thanks!
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
fanfic starring rt and little d
« Reply #1432 on: April 13, 2006, 08:21:09 pm »
Well, I wasn't on last night (sorry guys!) but read everything this morning...was inspired to write a little personal fanfic. rt has seen this, Brandon hasn't (little d, hope you're not too embarrassed!)--may be a good starting point for our conversation tonight...luv all of ya...

------------------------
rt stood in the shower, the hot water pounding on his back, thinking to himself, as he had every morning for the past four weeks, “What the hell is wrong with me? I think I am losing my mind.” He shook his head. “First I become obsessed with a movie—I fuckin’ fall in love with a character in a movie—and now it is happening with people on the internet. What in hell is going on?”

He sighed, turned off the water, and got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and used a second to towel dry his hair. He massaged some gel in and then arranged it so it looked just so…satisfied, he blew himself a little kiss in the mirror. “I may be losing my mind, but at least I’m not losing my looks,” he thought.

He headed out of the bathroom but on the way to the bedroom to get dressed he took a detour to the computer. “Let’s see, I’ve been offline for what? Fifteen minutes? Time to check the action at the Chez Tremblay board.”

He clicked the resume button and then the icon for Mozilla—boom, right to CT (he had changed it to his home page when the whole group migrated ten days ago). Bing!—and at the top of the screen, his favorite message: “Hey rtprod, you have 1245 messasges, 6 are new.”

“PMs,” he thought. “I love PMs!”

He clicked to open his personal messages and there they were—all his faves. Leslie (“That woman must be a genius—the imagination she has,” he thought), Mandy, Nicole, and Sheyne (“Shit, those girls are enough to turn a guy straight”), David (“Cute and seems sexy as hell”) but then, there was the one he was looking for—little d. rt felt his heart skip a beat in his chest. He clicked right down to d’s message—the others could wait.

Hey—

Just woke up and I’m thinking of you. Not much going on today, I need to work at the grocery store in the afternoon.

BTW, my parents are going away for the weekend…

Later,
little d

rt thought he would swoon right then and there. “He’s thinking of me when he wakes up? Omigod, I can’t stand it.” The parallel was not lost on rt. He had been thinking of little d when he woke up, too.

He re-read the message, this time not in such a frenzy. “Hmm, ‘my parents are going away for the weekend.’ Is that an invitation?” he thought.

To be continued…

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

Ha, now were getting fanfic?  :D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Personally written to you, sweetheart.
I have a great scene at the airport but i need to know where you live in Kansas--care to share? In my fanfic I had you in Olathe....
L

EnnisDelMar

Wichita

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Wichita

Great. thanks. and thanks for the correct spelling everyone has had it Witchita all day (like Wicked Witch of the West, i think).

How many people live in Wichita?

EnnisDelMar

500,000+ in the Wichita metro area, and about 380,000 in the actual city

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Jeez, big. How many people in the whole state of Kansas?
(I was actually in Kansas, last fall, first time in my life, but it was quick trip and I didn't see much. You guys are into sunflowers, right?)

EnnisDelMar

The state of Kansas has bout 2,800,000 people...Uhh well we're the Sunflower State, but I don't know if I'm into Sunflowers lol.