Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 493007 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Sorry I'm a little late. Are y'all here?

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

I'm here...  I'm in a shit of a mood though..  I think I need a big passionate kiss from someone to break me out of it!!  >:(
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good

Mandy, for that kiss, hon, you'll do just fine.. 

Is that you lurking, Jenny??  How are you, mate???  ;D
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Hey I'm here, don't know how long I can be on though, gotta get up early tomorrow too, and STILL have an English assignment to do lol............why are you in a shitty mood Sheyne?

dmmb_Mandy

*comes up from behind Sheyne, grabs her left arm, turns her almost violently, and with my free left hand I carress her face and pull it to mine, a forceful but gentle kiss at the same time*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Hey Brandon...

Ongoing dramas with my mother...  nothing I want to bore anybody here with.  Lets just say, she and I got along fine when I couldn't think for myself.  The day I learnt how to - and every day since - have been a f***ing nightmare.
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
*comes up from behind Sheyne, grabs her left arm, turns her almost violently, and with my free left hand I carress her face and pull it to mine, a forceful but gentle kiss at the same time*

*fans self*

That helps, Mandy..  ;D  :-*

Actually I'm working on some fanfic involving you and I..  why should Brandon and rt be the only ones to have some fun, hunh?   ;)
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Well that's what moms are for hunh? Lol...wow lol are we gonna get some fanfic with Sheyne and Mandy tonight?

rtprod

I'm back guys.   ;D

Having a crazy night too...

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Well that's what moms are for hunh? Lol...wow lol are we gonna get some fanfic with Sheyne and Mandy tonight?

We just might... if I can shut my slopbucket mouth about my mother long enough to finish writing it..  ;D

It'll be hot... Mandy's my fantasy right now..  :o
Chut up!