Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492170 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Night Becky--

don't let your sister drive you too far off the edge....
L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

moremojo

Re: I coulda been a Jack
« Reply #2111 on: April 17, 2006, 09:11:05 pm »
Howdy, cowboys and cowgirls--

I thought I might give a little momentum to our beloved raunchy thread by recounting a story of my vanished youth, in which I came so close to having a first tent scene in my own life. It's a fun memory for me, certainly, and maybe it'll be fun for some others in reading it.

For about a year, beginning when I was fourteen and ending when I was fifteen, I lived with my aunt (father's sister), her husband, and their three sons (the youngest about a year and a half older than me). By this time in my life, I was well aware of my physical attraction to males, though I didn't dare be open about it, and publicly announced an attraction to females and occasional crushes on them (not wholly insincere). In fact, I actually enjoyed engaging in "guy talk" with my cousins and their friends, taking a lot of satisfaction in feeling like I was fitting in with my peers, even though I knew that so much of what I was contributing was false to my inner convictions.

Anyhow, one of my cousins' friends was a guy named Ernie, a rather sweet, mild-mannered fellow who nonetheless had a good sense of fun and had a way of putting one at ease in his presence. He was about the same age as Jeff, my youngest cousin. Another interesting memory I have is watching Jeff and Ernie wrestle on Jeff's bedroom floor, but that's another story...

My cousins' friends would sometimes sleep over, and one weekend night, well after I had retired and was dozing off, Jeff opened the door to my room, and said, "Scott, Ernie's spending the night, and he's going to be in here with you." I stammered along the lines of "Uh...okay...". The only problem here was that, unbeknownst to my night visitors, I had removed all my clothing, including my underwear, and was daringly sleeping in the buff under the covers. I couldn't bring myself to admit my embarrassed state, and lay frozen as Ernie dragged his tired self onto the bed and underneath the blanket (it was a pretty late hour).

I lay there for what seemed like hours on end, waiting for Ernie to fall asleep (and how would I know? from snoring?) before I could grab my chance to snatch some shorts from beside the bed and hide my state of nature. All the while, here was this cute boy lying right beside my naked self, both of us mere inches from the other and enwrapped by the same covers. All the scenarios to my febrile masturbatory fantasies seemed to have become a living reality in this one moment, just waiting for one move to initiate the experience for which I still yearned. Could I do it? Could I take that risk? And what would the risk entail? And would it backfire so terribly, terribly wrong?

I didn't take Jack's route that night. I waited in the still darkness until I had a sense that Ernie was sleeping, before gingerly reaching out for some shorts on the floor, which I ever so quietly slid on while taking care not to disturb the figure beside me. And breathing a sigh of the better-safe-than-sorry variety, I drifted off into unconsciousness.

Some days thereafter, I approached my cousin Jeff, and told him that I had a funny story to share. I said, "You know, the other night, when Ernie slept over, and you put him in there with me? Well, you couldn't have known, but I was naked in bed that night...and I hope Ernie didn't know!" Jeff got a good laugh at that, and said he would have to ask Ernie about it, to see if he had noticed anything amiss. I don't know whatever became of that, but I did laugh along with him, sincerely, but also with a hidden regret for what might have been, for what I wanted to have been. But it was a night, quiet though it was, to remember, and it provided fodder for erotic fantasy for a long time to come.

;)
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:28:55 pm by moremojo »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Hey Scott--
I love stories like that...

Let me tell one of my own...a litte different but I think this group will enjoy...

So, I spent my summers at a cabin on a lake in New Hampshire. Now, one thing people need to know about NH lakes (or at least this one) -- they had lots of rocks. They'd be rocky areas, then deep water areas, then rocky areas...a big deal was becoming a good enough swimmer to be able to swim from the sandy (ie beach) area to the the further away rocky area--it is hard to explain. Maybe it's like a sandbar? You could swim over deep water and then get to shallow water where you could relax--kinda like a beach in the middle of the lake.

Okay, so with that description, there was also a rock at the edge of the rocky area in the middle of the lake--so on top of having this shallow water area, we had this rock we could dive off of -- swe had the beach, but we also had a diving board (rock).. it really was ideal, trouble is, no one could get to it unless they could swim a fair distance.

I had this friend Robin. She and I could swim the fair distance--no problem--and usually managed to get ourselves out there for the better part of the day. Robin was big into preparing herself for life. "Someday, some guy is going to kiss me," she'd say. "Let's practice." So we'd practice--but the unspoken rule was that we had to do everything in/under the water. We'd jump off the big rock and then kiss like mad--til we ran out of breath. Or, pull our bathing suits off and rub each others breasts (all in the name of science, of course). We did everything we could imagine, but always, in 20 feet of water, next to the big rock--suspended in the water, we could do anything. On land, we never spoke of our "practicing"--and we never practiced anyware but in the deep water.

I was 13, this is a true story, and it is a truly wonderful memory.
L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
Answer to Mandy's question for when she gets back: spit is never an option.  If it goes in my mouth at all it's all the way in the back so I don't taste it.  And that doesn't happen often.  Otherwise I kinda like it on my chest.

Wish I had some nice adolescent sexual memories.  I didn't even get started until I was 17, and then I dove in all the way!

Listening to the 1989 playlist in my iTunes library.  "When the oooone you loooooove's in love with someoooooone else..."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Cheers to Scott and Leslie for sharing your adolescent adventures...
They were very fun to read  8)...

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Okay, I LOVED Scott and Leslie's erotic recalls. Here's my own.

I had just returned from a mindblowing year in Sydney with work (lived as a gay female down there - only had relationships with women - I figured being that far from home, I may as well try it without any pressure from my overly conservative family... for the record, it was great). I returned home with all my stuff at the end of my work contract and I wasn't home more than 2 weeks, having vowed to take up with the "straight" lifestyle again and a friend phoned me to invite me to go to this "Seven Deadly Sins" ball at the cultural centre here in Brisbane. I wasn't going to go, but in a moment of spontaneity, I dusted off my best formalwear and got all pretty.

Anyway, it was free alcohol once you'd bought your ticket at the door, so I was enjoying some great music and feeling tipsy and great and between my friend, Cassie and I, we hooked up with several different groups of people and generally had a great time.  Part way through the evening, we were approached by this fairly glamorous looking couple who sensed we were the group having the best time and they wondered if they could join us.  He turned out to be Scott and She turned out to be Leanna. They were your typically beautiful yuppy couple, well spoken, cultured and clingy. But the instant Leanna and I locked eyes, there was something rather steamy between us. Nothing more than furtive glances and many glasses of wine, for about an hour and a half. Scott, who I'm sure was gay or at least bi, was completely oblivious. In fact, he asked me if I wouldn't mind going into the toilets to check on Leanna, who had stumbled in there claiming she needed to be sick.

I walked in there and Leanna is sitting curled up on a chair looking sober as a judge and she gives me this killer smile, god she was gorgeous, and says "what the hell took you so long?"  And with that, she dragged me through this dooway into a darkened room and locks the door behind us and lay me down on a table and proceeded to do all kinds of wonderful things to me..  *blushes*

Anyway, to cut the long story short, we were found out by Scott, by Cassie (who was unaware of my predilection to bat for both teams, for want of a better phrase... lol) and the rest of the evening was a big old mess. Scott dragged Leanna home after that and she left rather reluctantly, giving me a pointed glance at my purse, where she had slipped her phone number.  I didn't use it though. I wanted to for such a long time and then when I finally decided to call her, I couldn't find the piece of paper anymore.  Figured it was meant to be that way...
Chut up!

rtprod

hi guys,

i'm here...   :)

rt

EnnisDelMar

Me too..sorta ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Wow Sheyne  -talk about one hell of a steamy party.. :o

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Hey rt, Brandon..

Lol, it was a night have I tried desperately to forget..  getting laid, losing a friend... Hmmm ... always something happenin in Brisbane!! lol
Chut up!