Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492235 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Mandy, I think I already volunteered your nickname as "Randy Mandy" ... in no reference to that ill mannered tub of guts, Randy Quaid, of course..  rather to your perpetual state of horniness..  :-*
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Oh, oh, and I have a VERY large & long tongue, and thus give GREAT blowjobs  :o

All my girlfriends tell me that they're going to "convert" so that I can *cough, cough* use my tongue on them.

BTW - Hi Mandy & Nicole  :-*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Oh I definately think Brandon needs to post a pic of his nipple.  

Yes, it would be helpful.  I'm trying to clean tomato soup off my monitor and if I had something to LICK at....  lol  :P
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

LOL....you like, Brandon?  I thought those of us who frequent this thread would appreciate staring at Jake's ass....

Uhhh yes very much appreciated :D

dmmb_Mandy

I LOVE the avatar, Nicole!!

Oooh, we're on page 50 of posts now!!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Otherwise you might need MY hands to help you tuck em up..  

Come

Over

NOW...
      :o

rt

Don't tempt me, stud.  I will TEAR  YOU   APART..   in a nice way..   ;D

Oh!  I have a long tongue too, Mandy - are you sure we aren't sisters or sumpin'??   :-*
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Yeah I know Sheyne, strange. Similar appearance (though I don't see it, you're far more beautiful than me  :-*) , we both draw & write poetry, AND we can both lick our nipples, and we both have long tongues. Maybe we're soul mates  ;)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Oh, oh, and I have a VERY large & long tongue, and thus give GREAT blowjobs  :o

All my girlfriends tell me that they're going to "convert" so that I can *cough, cough* use my tongue on them.

Actually, I have "used" my tongue for that exact purpose..  seemed to be rather popular..  ahem.  Have you tried it, yet, Mandy??  If not, you SOO have to..  blow jobs on a guy is one thing.. on a girl... very different.. very nice.. ::)
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

:o HOT!! No, I haven't, Sheyne, but I would try everything at least once! I made out with one of my chick best friends, but that was it

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Yeah I know Sheyne, strange. Similar appearance (though I don't see it, you're far more beautiful than me  :-*) , we both draw & write poetry, AND we can both lick our nipples, and we both have long tongues. Maybe we're soul mates  ;)

Do NOT go there - you're gorgeous. And funny. And talented - your poems are amazing and you're still so young!!  *aches for years gone by*

As for soulmates.. wouldn't rule that one out - I haven't found one thing yet that we don't have in common..  :-* (that kiss had a little tongue in it, by the way)
Chut up!