Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 547963 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #1550 on: January 29, 2007, 08:17:55 am »
Souxi I just LOVE this emoticon! Sooooooooooo funny.

Lol ty hun, talking about Hugh kind of makes me feel like that.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

This is the kind of thing that makes me go "THUD"  ;) ;)  What a lovely pair of shoulders. "THUD" ;) ;D

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1551 on: January 29, 2007, 08:44:13 am »
I wonder if Ennis will relent enough to let Edna bake a cake? I know he'll never cave in on the dancing, though!

L

Not sure about the cake ... I think you're right about the dancing - but my mind just flashed on Wayne trying to engage Edna in conversation:  "Say, Edna, your Wes is a really big guy . . . . . " :o

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline opinionista

« Reply #1552 on: January 29, 2007, 09:02:28 am »
Edna is going to bake that cake whether Ennis and Ellery want to. You'll see.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #1553 on: January 29, 2007, 11:59:40 am »
Edna is going to bake that cake whether Ennis and Ellery want to. You'll see.

I agree! I just can't picture Edna organising a party and not baking a cake. I'm wondering if this is what Edna has in mind? hmmm, not sure  how Ennis would feel about that

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1554 on: January 29, 2007, 01:42:09 pm »
I agree! I just can't picture Edna organising a party and not baking a cake. I'm wondering if this is what Edna has in mind? hmmm, not sure  how Ennis would feel about that

LOL!  Can you see Ennis's face?  Will Edna view Ennis's change of attitude as carte blanche for her?   :laugh:
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #1555 on: January 29, 2007, 07:06:27 pm »
One in all in. That's how I felt from the start.  :)

Maybe Ennis can look on this party as a celebration of his new life in all its dimensions.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1556 on: January 29, 2007, 11:06:55 pm »

maybe Simon can practice his spanking skills on Wayne!

Anyhow, sorry I missed an update today... I had a lot of work to do.  Now I am adjusting my morning routine to include estimating, packaging, and going to the post office to sell things off!

An update will be forthcoming tomorrow. I promise!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1557 on: January 30, 2007, 08:53:54 am »
Can't you just see Jeremy and Nick getting ready for the reception?       Nick all clumsy trying to tie his tie, then Jeremy surprises him with a new bolo string tie.

Nick smiles then looks slightly pained.

Jeremy: "What's the matter?"

Nick: "Is this a make up gift like the hat?"

Jeremy smiles: "Nope" He then pulls Nick close for a kiss. "From now on, lets skip the pissing eachother off part and go right to the make-up part."

Nick gives him a big smile.  "Sweet thing, don't go get all riled up now.  We can't be late."

Jeremy: "True. But It's not like I'm the Best man and need ta get the rings to the Church."

Nick: "Don't be silly.  You're the Best man in any room"   he grabs his new Resistol hat and puts it on.  "Let's go before I pull your pants down and brand your ass with my initials."

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1558 on: January 30, 2007, 09:33:09 am »

Nick: "Don't be silly.  You're the Best man in any room"   he grabs his new Resistol hat and puts it on.  "Let's go before I pull your pants down and brand your ass with my initials."

LOL!!!!  "Brand your ass with my intials"  - Love it!  That hat has gone to his head!! :laugh:  And, yes - definitely need to go right to the make-up part!

Thanks - Marie

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1559 on: January 30, 2007, 11:36:00 am »
hahaha!

I dont update for a day and David bursts forth with a scene!

this is good!

Speaking of which, I am typing the "makeup sex" chapter as we speak.  I did not forget you!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”