Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 963048 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1230 on: April 03, 2007, 07:58:50 pm »
there were two extras when I came in today!!  ::)

dang...seems like just yesterday they were all elbows and knees....with those thin little scrawny chests...now they look like men...muscles and everything!! when did that happen??!! :o

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1231 on: April 03, 2007, 08:01:58 pm »
there were two extras when I came in today!!  ::)

dang...seems like just yesterday they were all elbows and knees....with those thin little scrawny chests...now they look like men...muscles and everything!! when did that happen??!! :o

Don't question - just appreciate.

Hey - did you read my last post on your 80's & 90's music thread? Posted it like 5 hours ago - looks like I Killed the thread!  :-X
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1232 on: April 03, 2007, 08:04:47 pm »
Don't question - just appreciate.

Hey - did you read my last post on your 80's & 90's music thread? Posted it like 5 hours ago - looks like I Killed the thread!  :-X

WHAT!!!

>:( >:( >:(

*Jess stomps out to check on her thread*

injest

« Reply #1233 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:52 pm »
naw!! you didn't kill it....

it is fine..

Hey, sorry to leave you but I gotta go be a proper momma!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1234 on: April 03, 2007, 08:19:23 pm »
naw!! you didn't kill it....

it is fine..

Hey, sorry to leave you but I gotta go be a proper momma!!

That's fine - been preparin left-overs & eatin ever since you came a visitin.

Talk ta ya later in the store, maybe ...
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Seaweed727

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • We are all better when we are loved.
« Reply #1235 on: April 03, 2007, 10:00:53 pm »

So this is the place you wanted me to visit?  Will I get an update as soon as you post a reply Roland?
"I got a boy, eight months old.... Smiles a lot."

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1236 on: April 03, 2007, 10:08:39 pm »
Whatdaya mean an update?

You wonderin what's what in my life?

Well I'll start with - my car done gone & died! Transmission - would cost too much ta repair, so I'm public transitin it now (and for the forseeable future. - How's that fer starters?!)

Offline Seaweed727

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • We are all better when we are loved.
« Reply #1237 on: April 03, 2007, 10:14:09 pm »

I mean't update, as in does your reply to me automatically come up on the screen or do I have to continually hit refresh to check for new posts?   Remember friend, I'm not used to all this, it's been a while since I was around and I don't know how it all works. 

Anyhow, sorry to hear about your car, but surely public transit in the big TO is not that bad eh?

B.
"I got a boy, eight months old.... Smiles a lot."

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1238 on: April 03, 2007, 10:16:56 pm »
You might also have noticed there are a few more forums than before - the 'Anything Goes' forum's been pretty busy these past few months and so we've split it up inta 3 forums includin the new 'Arts & Entertainment' forum, and the 'Current Events' forum - both of which I'm moderatin (got me 4 forums now! - plus I'm the Sheriff a BetterMost, Wyoming - not bad fer a french canadian, hunh?)

We'll all be able ta get ouselves an address in BetterMost, Wyoming soon too - with clickables & stuff.

I've also started 'My Great White North' thread in the 'Our Daily Thoughts' forum with pics a my visit up north last summer - here's THAT link:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,8507.0.html

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1239 on: April 03, 2007, 10:20:05 pm »
I mean't update, as in does your reply to me automatically come up on the screen or do I have to continually hit refresh to check for new posts?   Remember friend, I'm not used to all this, it's been a while since I was around and I don't know how it all works. 

Anyhow, sorry to hear about your car, but surely public transit in the big TO is not that bad eh?

B.

Yup ya have ta refresh - or press 'show new replies to your posts' just above the date near the top

& yup, it's not so bad ta TTC (Toronto Transit System) it. Just have ta give myself an extra 20 minutes ta get ta where I need ta get. It's a lot less expensive, and a lot more environmentally friendly.