Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955981 times)

Offline Seaweed727

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • We are all better when we are loved.
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1240 on: April 03, 2007, 10:21:08 pm »
Well that all sounds pretty cool.  So glad that things are progressing well here at Bettermost and that you're keeping busy...... seems like you're occupied day and night!  ha.

I was talking with Scott, moremojo, and he's doing some of the Colorado trip I believe.  Sounds like a really great gathering.  will you be doing the Alberta trip this summer Roland?

B.
"I got a boy, eight months old.... Smiles a lot."

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1241 on: April 03, 2007, 10:23:46 pm »
In other home brewed news - I'm now less than a year away from retiring - March 31st!  ;D

Got me big plans fer the front yard - flowerbed wise

Got me plans (but haven't acted on em yet) ta travel ta Alberta fer the pilgramage, next july

What about you? You still living in that trailer? How many hours a payed work you puttin in these days?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Seaweed727

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1242 on: April 03, 2007, 10:32:15 pm »

I'm sure you're looking forward to retiring next spring, sure as hell wish I could, but that's just not going to happen for me.  I'm heading to Ontario in May for a quick visit to my parents in Kingston, then back home to my new job.  Come may I'm going to be the Innkeeper at a Country Inn about half an hour up the road from my place.  I'm still living in my tincan palace.  Would like to buy an oceanfront property in the next year or so and will build if I have to.  Time will tell, it's going to depend on my income over this summer.

I can't stick around too long tonight, but it's good to catch up with you.

B.

Offline Seaweed727

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1243 on: April 03, 2007, 10:34:34 pm »

So happy to hear that you're doing the Alberta pilgrimage this summer.  I'll want to hear all about it, I'm going to be very, very jealous!

B.

Offline Seaweed727

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1244 on: April 03, 2007, 10:46:10 pm »

Roland,

I gotta head back home, have to get up early tomorrow and head out of town and then be back for work at 6pm.  I'll catch up with you again soon.

Take care in the meantime, all the best to you and all the regulars.

B.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1245 on: April 03, 2007, 10:48:06 pm »
I'm sure you're looking forward to retiring next spring, sure as hell wish I could, but that's just not going to happen for me.  I'm heading to Ontario in May for a quick visit to my parents in Kingston, then back home to my new job.  Come may I'm going to be the Innkeeper at a Country Inn about half an hour up the road from my place.  I'm still living in my tincan palace.  Would like to buy an oceanfront property in the next year or so and will build if I have to.  Time will tell, it's going to depend on my income over this summer.

I can't stick around too long tonight, but it's good to catch up with you.

B.

The Inn keep thing sounds GREAT!!

Maybe I should make a eastern trip!!

It's almost an hour past my usual bedtime too - ya know what? Last night I went ta bed early and woke up at 1 AM - stayed up fer an hour, then slept way longer than usual - only got up at 5:30 instead a my usual 3 AM!

Well with Easter comin this weekend, got a four day week (two days left) this week, a four day week next week (easter Monday's off fer catholic schools), then comes my last tournament (so basically another 4 day week - followed by a four day week cause a some pedagogical development day!) - that'll take us up ta May!!! Yee Haa!!
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1246 on: April 03, 2007, 10:48:48 pm »
Roland,

I gotta head back home, have to get up early tomorrow and head out of town and then be back for work at 6pm.  I'll catch up with you again soon.

Take care in the meantime, all the best to you and all the regulars.

B.

You bet - been nice talkin ta ya ...

injest

« Reply #1247 on: April 03, 2007, 11:50:59 pm »
well I see you caught up with your friend after all!!

Glad to see you again Seaweed!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1248 on: April 04, 2007, 07:47:34 am »
Good mornin Jess - yer usual? Eggs, toast & Coke?

Scott6373

« Reply #1249 on: April 04, 2007, 07:52:04 am »
I'm starvin'