Author Topic: Some of the Best Smiles you've seen..  (Read 127618 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Some of the Best Smiles you've seen..
« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2007, 01:11:34 am »
John Ritter

I always thought he was so cute. It's a shame he died so young.  :'(

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2007, 08:54:32 am »
John Ritter

I always thought he was so cute. It's a shame he died so young.  :'(

I agree, David. John Ritter was such a cute lil guy. So very sad.

I remember the original English television program, "Man About the House," from the 70s.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 10, 2007, 09:31:51 am »

I had a mad crush on Marcus D'Amico many years ago.    ::)

He played the part of Michael "Mouse" Tolliver in "Tales of the City."

Now, I ask you, "Is he cute, or is he cute?"   :-*

May be necessary to scroll over ---------->

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #263 on: July 10, 2007, 02:07:52 pm »
I had a mad crush on Marcus D'Amico many years ago.    ::)

He played the part of Michael "Mouse" Tolliver in "Tales of the City."

Now, I ask you, "Is he cute, or is he cute?"   :-*

May be necessary to scroll over ---------->

OMG KERRY! YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!!!

Years and years ago I saw Marcus D'Amico on stage in London, together with Rachel Weisz and Rupert Graves in Noel Coward's Design For Living (which had some extremely hot 'scenes' between the two men... I'll tell you that!  ::))

Now here's the deal, when after the play ended my sister and I took the tube back to her house in North London that night after a leisurely stroll through London, we ended up sitting next to Marcus! At first we didn't dare ask him if it was really him, but then my sister turned to him and asked "Excuse me, are you in a play?" and he said "Yes, in Design for living." and we both belted out "OMG, we just saw you on stage!".

He was such a nice guy! We talked for about 10 minutes, then he took the tube to Camden. I asked him to say hi to Rupert Graves from me (I had a bit of a crush on him then) and he said he would do that! Marcus is so much more good looking in real life, none of the pictures I have seen have done him justice!

I have looked him up on imdb but he's not doing anything right now, he is off the radar! I hope he is OK.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2007, 05:23:19 pm »

Years and years ago I saw Marcus D'Amico on stage in London, together with Rachel Weisz and Rupert Graves in Noel Coward's Design For Living (which had some extremely hot 'scenes' between the two men... I'll tell you that!  ::))

Now here's the deal, when after the play ended my sister and I took the tube back to her house in North London that night after a leisurely stroll through London, we ended up sitting next to Marcus! At first we didn't dare ask him if it was really him, but then my sister turned to him and asked "Excuse me, are you in a play?" and he said "Yes, in Design for living." and we both belted out "OMG, we just saw you on stage!".

He was such a nice guy! We talked for about 10 minutes, then he took the tube to Camden. I asked him to say hi to Rupert Graves from me (I had a bit of a crush on him then) and he said he would do that! Marcus is so much more good looking in real life, none of the pictures I have seen have done him justice!

I have looked him up on imdb but he's not doing anything right now, he is off the radar! I hope he is OK.

I think I remember you telling me about this Melissa.

Was this the time when you and your sister started speaking in Dutch as you tried to figure out whether or not it was him? I think I remember you telling me about this once. Yeah, he's a real cutie.  :D

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 10, 2007, 08:00:42 pm »

That is such an exciting story, Melissa. A real "brush with fame," as they say.  I'm soooooo envious lol!  ;)   :D

Alas, you're right about him slipping off the radar. I had a hell of a time locating that photo of him. Googling him results in several hits but there are no photos attached. I got the pic from a "Tales of the City" site. Whilst searching for a pic, I read that his father is American and his mother English. I also discovered that he has appeared in the UK television series, "The Bill" - so will have to look out for him. "The Bill" is one of my guilty pleasures - I never miss an episode.

I don't doubt that he's stunning in real life, Melissa. I think he has the most dazzling smile.  ;D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 10, 2007, 08:08:32 pm »
That is such an exciting story, Melissa. A real "brush with fame," as they say.  I'm soooooo envious lol!  ;)   :D

Alas, you're right about him slipping off the radar. I had a hell of a time locating that photo of him. Googling him results in several hits but there are no photos attached. I got the pic from a "Tales of the City" site. Whilst searching for a pic, I read that his father is American and his mother English. I also discovered that he has appeared in the UK television series, "The Bill" - so will have to look out for him. "The Bill" is one of my guilty pleasures - I never miss an episode.

I don't doubt that he's stunning in real life, Melissa. I think he has the most dazzling smile.  ;D

Meant to mention in my last post that at a couple of his sites, there was a brief mention of there being "issues with his sexuality" re his career prospects.  ???   :(   :'( 

I sure do hope he's OK. Wonder what he looks like now. Bet he's still got that killer smile!  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #267 on: July 11, 2007, 03:10:06 am »
Meant to mention in my last post that at a couple of his sites, there was a brief mention of there being "issues with his sexuality" re his career prospects.  ???   :(   :'( 

I sure do hope he's OK. Wonder what he looks like now. Bet he's still got that killer smile!  :D

I wonder that too.... I hope he's OK...

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 11, 2007, 09:29:06 am »

Australian tennis star, Mark Philippoussis, has a great smile!    ;D

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #269 on: July 11, 2007, 07:44:49 pm »
Australian tennis star, Mark Philippoussis, has a great smile!    ;D

Boy, he SURE IS cute!! I love his smile... and his eyes!

I love his neck too! It makes me want to grab it and hang on for dear life! I love thick strong necks.  :D

What is he? Greek-Australian? With a name like Philippoussis, he sure ain't Swedish!