Author Topic: End Times!!  (Read 9480 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: End Times!!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 02:05:53 am »

I guess Australia must be in the Sticks, 'cause I haven't heard anything about this. Not on television or in the print media, and certainly not within my social or work circle.  :-\
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 02:16:20 am »
I guess Australia must be in the Sticks, 'cause I haven't heard anything about this. Not on television or in the print media, and certainly not within my social or work circle.  :-\

No Kerry. Australia isn't in the sticks. You all are just living in reality!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 08:35:38 am »
No Kerry. Australia isn't in the sticks. You all are just living in reality!  :)

Phew, that's a relief. I'm careful about keeping up with current affairs by reading 2 newspapers every day, as well as watching the evening news on television each night. I also subscribe to Time magazine (South Pacific edition). This matter is simply not even mentioned in my part of the world. Probably a good thing.  ;)   :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 08:41:47 am »
I think I musta wrote the quiz wrong...didn't mean that people that have NOT heard this are living in the sticks...I meant people that DO believe that ARE living in the backwards areas!

cause it seems pretty ignorant to me to go around saying the world is ending and then make fun of global warming!

so they are more willing to believe that a mythical being will come from the clouds in a burst of thunder than believe that the pollution we are spewing into the world can cause problems... ::) ::)